List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Started by Ohio chick at 2013/08/09 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:53PM, Views: 1549, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/10 01:36PM
    Re: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?
    maja

I like ME playing the role of Fen. I hope when he comes out of rehab, (with the same actor) we see more to him then the sad, sullen, drug addict. I want Fen to be happy but not lose his edge.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 01:37PM
    #32   2013/08/10 01:39PM
    jemma

He must be doing a good job of playing this lad as he sure scares me!
    Between the drugs, his horrid attitude and hair style..yikes!
    I have faith Fen will return to being the happy lad ( as happy as he can
    Be) soon...or soon in soap opera time! LOL

#33   2013/08/10 02:00PM
    LucyT

I think this guy is one of the better actors from the recasts that we have.I like him as Fen and he looks so much like Micheal and Kevin.I don't like Fen's dark side but are we supposed to?

#34   2013/08/10 07:21PM
    lmfan

Quote alanadz:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote calliope: No! This actor is perfect for who Fen is. He can look scary but we have seen him looking like a normal kid too. He is doing a great job and is a good actor!!

I agree. This guy is perfect for the role of Fen. The actor is great and I can't see anyone else taking his place.

I can't see anyone taking his place, but I can see lots of young actors who would be more charming and appealing. That would give the character greater presence. A young man who could be a romantic rival for Kyle and Noah maybe.

Fen's not supposed to be charming or appealing right now. He is supposed to be angry, selfish, and lost. He has turned to drugs to escape his life as he has not been able to deal with his own problems and the problems of his family. There have bee moments where the happier side of Fen has appeared and I found him very appealing.

#35   2013/08/11 06:44PM
    alanadz

Yes please!

#36   2013/08/11 06:53PM
    calliope

I don't understand this. ME is a guy who conveys meanness , cockiness, fear, love and vulnerability so well. Why would you ever want to replace that? You want a handsome guy with a nifty Kewpie doll haircut? That is not who Fen is.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list