List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Started by Ohio chick at 2013/08/09 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:53PM, Views: 1622, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/10 08:29AM
    Re: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?
    alanadz

Quote TheCat: This fen is icky..

I could not agree more.

#22   2013/08/10 09:28AM
    hopey pix

I think Fen is doing the best job of the Newbies!Tyler,Noah,and Abby are sooo in-between!All I can think of is when will they get the others back to play them!!And Summer isn't bad,but she is being dressed to matronly,considering how Phyllis always had lovely things and was so daring with her clothes!!They just need to can the replacements and killing off or leaving of any more stars right now!!!

#23   2013/08/10 10:05AM
    Alayne

No way. Max Erich is perfectly cast as Michael and Lauren's son. He has Michael's coloring (dark hair and eyes) and Lauren's features.

He's a very talented actor as well. Hate him or love him he makes you feel SOMETHING. He has held his own amongst two veteran cast members is CLB and TB and shines while doing so.

The last thing this show needs is another stereotypical soap "hunk" that can't act his way out of a paper bag. Acting should mean a lot more than beefcake looks, IMO.

#24   2013/08/10 10:52AM
    alanadz

Quote glh1950: Don't care if Fenn or Kyle go or stay. I do care that Summer is more mature than Fenn and not really ready for Kyle. I agree that the past friendship between Summer and Fenn would be especially good for Fenn after rehab and give Summer something new to focus on. Cast notes has new date female for Kyle, will have to watch for Summer jealousy. What about Fenn's goth girl and where's Summer's pushy bestfriend, her name escapes me?

Courtney wouldn't be interested in Fen.

#25   2013/08/10 10:52AM
    hopey pix

WOW!!My thoughts exactly!!The newbies are so VANILLA!!And Fen is running circles around them,the way his eyes flash and he can send chills own my spine when he's gothic and morbid!!HE'S THE BEST!!And that's why Lauren,Michael and FEN rock now!!

#26   2013/08/10 10:54AM
    Laloni

Quote calliope: No! This actor is perfect for who Fen is. He can look scary but we have seen him looking like a normal kid too. He is doing a great job and is a good actor!!

I like this Fen, he's a great actor

#27   2013/08/10 10:54AM
    alanadz

Quote hopey pix: WOW!!My thoughts exactly!!The newbies are so VANILLA!!And Fen is running circles around them,the way his eyes flash and he can send chills own my spine when he's gothic and morbid!!HE'S THE BEST!!And that's why Lauren,Michael and FEN rock now!!

Well instead of circles, I wish Fen would run for an exit and keep running.

#28   2013/08/10 11:28AM
    trixie60

Quote calliope: No! This actor is perfect for who Fen is. He can look scary but we have seen him looking like a normal kid too. He is doing a great job and is a good actor!!

I agree. This guy is perfect for the role of Fen. The actor is great and I can't see anyone else taking his place.

#29   2013/08/10 12:30PM
    alanadz

Quote trixie60:

I agree. This guy is perfect for the role of Fen. The actor is great and I can't see anyone else taking his place.

I can't see anyone taking his place, but I can see lots of young actors who would be more charming and appealing. That would give the character greater presence. A young man who could be a romantic rival for Kyle and Noah maybe.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 12:32PM
    #30   2013/08/10 01:20PM
    trixie60

Quote alanadz:
    Quote trixie60:

I can't see anyone taking his place, but I can see lots of young actors who would be more charming and appealing. That would give the character greater presence. A young man who could be a romantic rival for Kyle and Noah maybe.

It would be a good idea for this Fen to stay on the show and have someone new come on to the show for a romantic rival for Kyle and Noah. Although I'm getting tired of seeing newbees but your idea is a good one.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list