List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Started by Ohio chick at 2013/08/09 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:53PM, Views: 1620, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/09 08:14PM
    Re: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?
    Hollie

I had to sign in when I saw this topic!!
    I can't stand Fen (Or the new Kyle for that matter) I wouldn't mind if the writers sent them both to China for a year or two!!!

#12   2013/08/09 08:14PM
    Hollie

I had to sign in when I saw this topic!!
    I can't stand Fen (Or the new Kyle for that matter) I wouldn't mind if the writers sent them both to China for a year or two!!!

#13   2013/08/09 08:45PM
    glh1950

Don't care if Fenn or Kyle go or stay. I do care that Summer is more mature than Fenn and not really ready for Kyle. I agree that the past friendship between Summer and Fenn would be especially good for Fenn after rehab and give Summer something new to focus on. Cast notes has new date female for Kyle, will have to watch for Summer jealousy. What about Fenn's goth girl and where's Summer's pushy bestfriend, her name escapes me?

#14   2013/08/09 08:54PM
    mahina

Quote Paggie: Don't see any reason to recast Fen. Max Ehrich is doing a great job. I can totally buy him as Michael's son. There's a dark troubled side to him there that he plays so well.

ITA the actor fits in very well with the Baldwin Fisher clan. I would like to a young , dark hair, good/bad girl like Lauren and Jana pair up with Fen. Summer is great but only as a friend. She needs a guy like a younger version of Ricky because she doesn't like being Miss Goody.

#15   2013/08/09 08:55PM
    glh1950

If I have to vote, this Fenn can stay, good actor. NuKyle can stay if he's without Summer, just doesn't work for me, and I haven't seen enough of him really acting enough to judge otherwise so, in comparison, I'd have to say old Kyle was better. Summer s/b friends with both, she needs someone totally new. Meet someone while visiting Daniel and her mom?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 09:03PM
    #16   2013/08/09 10:14PM
    lmfan

Quote mahina:
    Quote Paggie: Don't see any reason to recast Fen. Max Ehrich is doing a great job. I can totally buy him as Michael's son. There's a dark troubled side to him there that he plays so well.

ITA the actor fits in very well with the Baldwin Fisher clan. I would like to a young , dark hair, good/bad girl like Lauren and Jana pair up with Fen. Summer is great but only as a friend. She needs a guy like a younger version of Ricky because she doesn't like being Miss Goody.

To me it is more important that Fen fits in as Michael and Lauren's son than as a possible boyfriend for Summer. And Max fits in perfectly as Likey's kid. Lauren and Michael are both smaller in stature with brown eyes and so is Max. He looks like Likey's kid, and Kevin's nephew. He also has a dark side like all of his family but wants to be a better person. To me, he is more interesting that yet another hunk type with light hair and light eyes.

#17   2013/08/10 02:53AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Ohio chick: considering Fen and Summer grew up together I would like to see them as a couple. After he has rehab Summer can be to him as Phyllis was to Jack a supporter. I think Kyle is to old for summer. Also, I don't see the sparks between Kyle and Summer. They could get a new Fen or mature this one a little.

-------------
    Not a fan of latest Kyle (with or w/o anyone).
    Fen should go away for awhile; storyline served its purpose and don't like the character portrayal. I'd say DON'T bring the same actor back later; however, REPLACEMENTS often are worse!

#18   2013/08/10 03:02AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote TheCat: This fen is icky..

I think it's his ridiculous hair that's icky. Are they kidding? Where the heck are the stylists?

Blame the hairstylist, at JFP's direction I'm sure. That's not the way he wears his hair off set.

#19   2013/08/10 03:05AM
    Homesick Cajun

I think Max is doing a great job. He was nominated this year for his role. Also, the current regime has done a LOUSY job in judging talent for recast rolls. They have not proven to me they know talent right under their noses.

#20   2013/08/10 03:27AM
    JloBee92

I think ME is doing a great job as Fen, and he looks like he can be CJB son.
    As for Fen and Summer being a Couple , i don't see it happening, i don't see a girl like Summer seeing more than Freindship with a guy like Fen also there is not SL there pairing Summer Newman with Fen Baldwin i believe they will stay good freind like Mikey and phyllis was.
    I actually like Raven and i think her and Fen can make a cute couple if they write that she goes in rehab too

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list