List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?

Started by Ohio chick at 2013/08/09 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:53PM, Views: 1623, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/09 06:52PM
    should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?
    Ohio chick

considering Fen and Summer grew up together I would like to see them as a couple. After he has rehab Summer can be to him as Phyllis was to Jack a supporter. I think Kyle is to old for summer. Also, I don't see the sparks between Kyle and Summer. They could get a new Fen or mature this one a little.

#2   2013/08/09 06:57PM
    Re: should a New actor to play Fen after rehab?
    TheCat

This fen is icky..

#3   2013/08/09 07:12PM
    calliope

No! This actor is perfect for who Fen is. He can look scary but we have seen him looking like a normal kid too. He is doing a great job and is a good actor!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 07:13PM
    #4   2013/08/09 07:14PM
    calliope

Why should someone lose a job because you want to see him hooked up with someone and you don't think he looks appropriate ?

#5   2013/08/09 07:22PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Ohio chick: considering Fen and Summer grew up together I would like to see them as a couple. After he has rehab Summer can be to him as Phyllis was to Jack a supporter. I think Kyle is to old for summer. Also, I don't see the sparks between Kyle and Summer. They could get a new Fen or mature this one a little.

I'd be in favor of a recast of Fen. Heck, they have recast more than half a dozen other actors for ones who weren't half as good as the ones they replaced, so why not have a recast for an actor that could be improved instead. I never cared for the current actor playing Fen and I'd like to see Summer with him rather than Kyle. I think you're right about Kyle not being right for Summer.

#6   2013/08/09 07:24PM
    TheCat

Quote calliope: No! This actor is perfect for who Fen is. He can look scary but we have seen him looking like a normal kid too. He is doing a great job and is a good actor!!

I don't like him at all. Truly I am not into any of the Baldwins right now.. they can all take a leap LOL

#7   2013/08/09 07:49PM
    Lizzytish

Quote TheCat: This fen is icky..

I think it's his ridiculous hair that's icky. Are they kidding? Where the heck are the stylists?

#8   2013/08/09 07:52PM
    TheCat

Quote Lizzytish:

I think it's his ridiculous hair that's icky. Are they kidding? Where the heck are the stylists?

LOL his hair is really bad.. it makes me laugh..

#9   2013/08/09 07:55PM
    Paggie

Don't see any reason to recast Fen. Max Ehrich is doing a great job. I can totally buy him as Michael's son. There's a dark troubled side to him there that he plays so well.

#10   2013/08/09 07:57PM
    calliope

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Lizzytish:

LOL his hair is really bad.. it makes me laugh..

Well see? You have to like anyone who can make you laugh!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list