List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: she name him con not adam jr??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

she name him con not adam jr??

Started by cane fan at 2013/08/09 02:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:50AM, Views: 647, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/09 02:41PM
    she name him con not adam jr??
    cane fan

i cant beleve this con of a woman she name adam baby connor she use daylen for her game and now she put daylan dad name to a newman baby,give me a break i hope when adam find out he take the baby away from this con,,and i know victor will love to help is grandson and please chance the name to adam jr

#2   2013/08/09 04:27PM
    Re: she name him con not adam jr??
    1gypsy soul

Actually the baby is named Terence Connor Macavoy after Dylan's dad

#3   2013/08/09 04:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Are the writers trying to be funny by naming the kid Connor/conner?

Chelsea should have bristled at the suggestion.

#4   2013/08/11 07:56PM
    Laloni

I so appreciate everyone that is helping with the suggestion to not mention Chelsea, Dylan or baby in the Message Boards, you are doing a great job, please keep it up, we want the writers to realize we are soooooo tired of this S/L and hopefully that will be a sign for them to end it and let Adam have his baby, I hope Chelsea is run out of town and Dylan gets a better S/L, he's so dull. Thank you, thank you

#5   2013/08/11 08:14PM
    mahina

I agree the baby's name is supposed to be Adam Jr but Chelsea can't use that because she's lying about who's the true daddy. I can't believe she went ahead and named him after Dylan's father. It shouldve came from a baby book or something or her family. Are they really gonna keep this name after they find out he's a Newman?

#6   2013/08/11 08:34PM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea is no worse than any other woman in GC. Aside from Lily, who needed a gestational surrogate, and Saint Traci which mother currently on the show hasn't lied about the paternity of her child?

In a few weeks the fairy tale will fall apart and the real fun will begin. I can hardly wait b/c the actress is going to kill it. But those of you hoping that Chelsea is run out of town on a rail are in for a BIG disappointment.

#7   2013/08/11 09:00PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is no worse than any other woman in GC. Aside from Lily, who needed a gestational surrogate, and Saint Traci which mother currently on the show hasn't lied about the paternity of her child?

In a few weeks the fairy tale will fall apart and the real fun will begin. I can hardly wait b/c the actress is going to kill it. But those of you hoping that Chelsea is run out of town on a rail are in for a BIG disappointment.

Chelsea is not going anywhere
    If they got rid of everyone who lied about paternity, it would have to be a really long rail and there would only be 2 women left in GC, lol

#8   2013/08/12 07:50AM
    Maria Maria101

Quote Sunnyflower: Are the writers trying to be funny by naming the kid Connor/conner?

Chelsea should have bristled at the suggestion.

What is up with that, "CON". How odd!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list