List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What happened to Daisy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Daisy?

Started by CdnMama at 2013/08/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 07:23PM, Views: 1178, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/09 08:21PM
    Re: What happened to Daisy?
    MotoMoto24

This is what happened to Daisy. Victor paid someone to pretend she's Daisy's mother and signed for her to leave the Institute. He paid the best plastic surgeon to make her look like Cassie. He then tampered with Sharon's meds and brought back Cassie just in time to mess with Sharon's mind. Only now Cassie/Daisy, has her own agenda and decided to mess with Phyllis through Sharon. Sharon thinks she's seeing Cassie's ghost but in reality, she seeing a real live person. (Daisy). I mean look at the advice she is giving Sharon. Would the real Cassie give such bad advice to Sharon.
    So there..... Daisy is alive and well living in Sharon's house. She pops out with the same pink shirt, when its time for her daily hauntings.
    Okay, okay, I'm only joking. Had you guys going there for awhile huh!
    As stated by other posters on this thread, someone pretending to be her mother signed her out of the mental facility. So this s/l was left wide open for a possible re-visit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 08:24PM
    #12   2013/08/09 08:44PM
    fairland

Quote Axl Rose: Yes I wonder whatever happened to Daisy and if they ever bring Daisy back to town especially now that Phyllis is gone

I am in a total agreement there Now that Phyllis is gone that daisy does need to come back very soon. I miss seeing Daisy onscreen getting in lauren face 24/7. daisy wants nothing to do lauren one bit for any reason. I am hoping that Lauren will actually go back to jail for buying up that illegal just by killing daisy for no reason is not good enough to keep lauren out from prison either. lauren did buy a Gun right in the same story to kill daisy for no reason but to threaten lauren for lauren's sake just to kill daisy right in front of everyone else at lauren's fashion store.

#13   2013/08/11 03:24PM
    alanadz

She's on the island of didn't work soap characters.

#14   2013/08/11 04:54PM
    Mr. G

Daisy was in a mental hospital where she had committed herself to hide from Paul's son Ricky. Paul, Micheal, and Lauren rushed to the hospital to try to get answers from Daisy about Ricky..When they entered the room Daisy was gone...The nurse who entered the room informed the three of them that Daisy was signed out by her mother who of course is Sheila..They checked the surveillance video and a women with dark hair and a hat with sunglasses was seen leaving the hospital with Daisy in arm...and that is where the story ended to date...I still think the day will come when Sheila Carter will return to Genoa City very much alive...Kind of like Michael Myers in Halloween...Evil never dies....

#15   2013/08/11 04:58PM
    Sylviastel

I would have written daisy differently! Although I liked daisy when she was trying to help Paul out about Ricky but the writers wrote her out!
    I still think she should return to gc. She would get in touch with Kevin.
    She tells him that Ryder got her out by hiring a woman to play mom. Ryder is on a crime spree and conned daisy into going along. Daisy breaks free and goes to gc. She wants to see Lucy. She gets Kevin to side with her.
    Kevin talks to Daniel who agrees that Lucy should know daisy.
    Daniel flies in, he and daisy talk about divorce and custody! No more courts lawyers! Daniel declares. He suggests daisy comes to live in savannah. There is an apt in his building. Daisy agrees to working it out for Lucy's sake. Daisy makes final amends to Paul who forgives her! She even apologizes to Lauren & Michael before leaving with Daniel!
    Kevin arrives with Lucy who goes crazy for daiSy!
    That's how I would have written it!

#16   2013/08/11 05:30PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Sylviastel: I would have written daisy differently! Although I liked daisy when she was trying to help Paul out about Ricky but the writers wrote her out!
    She tells him that Ryder got her out by hiring a woman to play mom. Ryder is on a crime spree and conned daisy into going along. Daisy breaks free and goes to gc. She wants to see Lucy. She gets Kevin to side with her.
    Daniel flies in, he and daisy talk about divorce and custody! No more courts lawyers! Daniel declares. He suggests daisy comes to live in savannah. There is an apt in his building. Daisy agrees to working it out for Lucy's sake. Daisy makes final amends to Paul who forgives her! She even apologizes to Lauren & Michael before leaving with Daniel!

You and I have the same idea, that's what I would have done too

#17   2013/08/11 05:30PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Sylviastel: I would have written daisy differently! Although I liked daisy when she was trying to help Paul out about Ricky but the writers wrote her out!

You and I have the same idea, that's what I would have done too

#18   2013/08/11 05:37PM
    Sylviastel

I want Lucy to have both Daniel and daisy in her life.
    Daniel will help her get settle in savannah!
    Amicable divorce & shared custody!
    Daisy even gets along with heather & bond over Lucy!
    Daisy even apologizes to Phyllis in bed!
    I don't mind seeing people getting along for a change!

#19   2013/08/11 05:50PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Sylviastel: I want Lucy to have both Daniel and daisy in her life.

Then with all of this happening Lucy can for sure end up having a great childhood away from Genoa City

#20   2013/08/11 05:50PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Sylviastel: I want Lucy to have both Daniel and daisy in her life.

Then with all of this happening Lucy can for sure end up having a great childhood away from Genoa City

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list