List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What happened to Daisy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Daisy?

Started by CdnMama at 2013/08/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 07:23PM, Views: 1264, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/09 09:34AM
    What happened to Daisy?
    CdnMama

What ever happened to Daisy? Last I remember of her, crazy Ricky caught her in that alley. Can someone please let me know? I've been watching, but I don't know if that was a dropped storyline, or she just disapeared or what but Ricky had her wallet in his room when Eden found it...

#2   2013/08/09 09:35AM
    Re: What happened to Daisy?
    Axl Rose

Yes I wonder whatever happened to Daisy and if they ever bring Daisy back to town especially now that Phyllis is gone

#3   2013/08/09 09:42AM
    CdnMama

Quote Axl Rose: Yes I wonder whatever happened to Daisy and if they ever bring Daisy back to town especially now that Phyllis is gone

Yeah I kinda got the impression she escaped? I don't know why, can't remember or must've missed an episode?

#4   2013/08/09 09:45AM
    Axl Rose

Well if Daisy escaped from wherever she was, then she could be anywhere

#5   2013/08/09 11:12AM
    kbonora

I thought she proved who she was in the mental ward and got out but after that I have no clue. I stopped watching around that time. What happened to Eden though? Last I saw she was hypnotized and with Kyle, what happened after that?

#6   2013/08/09 11:26AM
    calliope

Didn't they think that Ricky had done something to Daisy?
    Eden, I dint know. I thought we were going to find out more about her and Noah but that just died. As far as I know she walked into the back room of CL and vanished.

#7   2013/08/09 11:29AM
    maja

I thought some mysterious person who was conveniently disguised and said she was her mother got her out the mental institution.I hope she and her loser brother never make there way back to GC.

#8   2013/08/09 11:29AM
    taramartin

If I remember correctly, she was free to leave and someone who claimed to be a relative (woman - I think) picked her up - never to be seen or heard from again...so far. There is another thread on Eden.

#9   2013/08/09 01:22PM
    CdnMama

Quote taramartin: If I remember correctly, she was free to leave and someone who claimed to be a relative (woman - I think) picked her up - never to be seen or heard from again...so far. There is another thread on Eden.

thank you!!! ok i am remembering now!! ricky didnt kill her after all good!

#10   2013/08/09 05:11PM
    hopey pix

Poor Daisy!She's in the land of poor Y&R lost souls island playing cards with Mason,Sam,Murphy,Piper,and whoever else will soon get banished to the island,never to return!!Hey,maybe that can be a new soap!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list