List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Started by redrosecea at 2013/08/09 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:34PM, Views: 2774, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/11 02:16PM
    Re: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!
    Gracewashere

I have been rewatching a few taped episodes (a slow Sunday in my household) am rather intrigued by this story line, however if it turns out that the young man who was accosting Leslie in the bar or the bartender had something to do with this story line I will be so angry. Hope the writers don't "parachute" nobodies to be the blogger and who was responsible for Rose's death (if she is indeed dead)...that would be sooooo lame, but hey...still hoping for some "shocking" twist...but not likely...

#32   2013/08/11 02:25PM
    lvsdasnow

What if:::::::::::::::: Rose did not die? What if Hilary is her daughter and they have set this trap for a RICH FAMILY?
    They wait 7 years, Claim Rose dead, get insurance money, then convince Neil he did something wrong.

Then again, are we sure Tyler and His sister Leslie are not in this with Rose? To me, something is just not adding up right.
    Shoot, maybe Tylers dad is not dead either. Phew. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 02:29PM
    #33   2013/08/11 02:28PM
    Gracewashere

Quote lvsdasnow: What if:::::::::::::::: Rose did not die? What if Melinda is her daughter and they have set this trap for a RICH FAMILY?
    They wait 7 years, Claim Rose dead, get insurance money, then convince Neil he did something wrong.

Then again, are we sure Tyler and His sister are not in this with Rose? To me, something is just not adding up right.

Hi: Love your avi...it's on my "bucket list", things to do, sorta...yeah something just does not sit well...we shall see...

#34   2013/08/11 02:31PM
    lvsdasnow

Thanks, I live by the sea and have a place in the mountains. Love them both.
    Only Avi I could find to fit my style. lol

#35   2013/08/11 03:14PM
    JaNell36

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

Oh yeah, this is definitely getting good. By the way, he was inebriated. How would he know she's dead in his condition?

I was just going to mention that...

#36   2013/08/11 04:24PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote lvsdasnow: What if:::::::::::::::: Rose did not die? What if Hilary is her daughter and they have set this trap for a RICH FAMILY?

Then again, are we sure Tyler and His sister Leslie are not in this with Rose? To me, something is just not adding up right.

Maybe the Dr. is in on the setup also. Leslie sure was pushing Neil to get him to see her.

#37   2013/08/11 05:05PM
    TerryConnor

Too bad Rose is dead. Neil seemed to have fun with her!

#38   2013/08/11 06:34PM
    lvsdasnow

How do you know for sure Rose was dead? Because Leslie said so? Could all be a set-up.
    Something is just not right with this storyline.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list