List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Started by redrosecea at 2013/08/09 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:34PM, Views: 2797, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/09 10:56AM
    Re: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!
    maja

I heard that Rose died from boredom

#22   2013/08/09 10:57AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote maja: I heard that Rose died from boredom

She had been watching her own s/l!!!!

#23   2013/08/09 11:11AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote redrosecea: OMFG! Rose dropped DEAD in that room right next to Neil and that idiot didn't notice the woman DIED!!!

Neil just walked out and left her there DEAD! After spending all night drinking alcohol with her & kissing that woman!

This reminds me of Jack and that hooker Stephanie who overdose and Jack was too drunk to care!

Neil is the same! Rose drank herself to DEATH and Neil failed to see his drinking buddy croaked right in front him!

Ugh. Neil is a pig!!!

Remines me of the time Phyllis left Sasha in the room after slapping her. Phyllis left Sasha for dead & went straight to Malcolm & tried to tell him what she did. So if Phyllis can get away with it so can Neil.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 11:17AM
    #24   2013/08/09 11:13AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:

You and Maja have me lmao! I'm surprised the actors aren't bored out of their mind!

#25   2013/08/09 11:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

You and Maja have me lmao! I'm surprised the actors aren't bored out of their mind!

They've got to be!! All these recycled story lines! Please. These writers need to go while there is still a little hope for this show!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 11:32AM
    #26   2013/08/10 09:25PM
    boydwolf

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

And just like Jack, now someone is out for revenge, as did Marcus Wheeler.....

Yeah, really just what I was thinking...umm didn't we JUST see this storyline with Jack???!!! You have got to be kidding me! all this buildup with the blogger, Rose, gus, was all for ....this?? who wrote this malarky??? Oh how suspenseful!!!! NOT

Yes, we already saw this story with Jack & Stephanie. That idiot Josh Griffith is recycling his stories. The same crap over and over and over again.

Griffith is a one trick donkey.

#27   2013/08/10 11:26PM
    Milkshake24

Quote boydwolf:
    Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

Yeah, really just what I was thinking...umm didn't we JUST see this storyline with Jack???!!! You have got to be kidding me! all this buildup with the blogger, Rose, gus, was all for ....this?? who wrote this malarky??? Oh how suspenseful!!!! NOT

Yes, we already saw this story with Jack & Stephanie. That idiot Josh Griffith is recycling his stories. The same crap over and over and over again.

Griffith is a one trick donkey.

Next time on Y&R...Vicky files for divorce and Billy gets wasted with Melanie...when he wakes up, she is dead and Billy doesn't remember what happened! LOL As for what really happens next well Jack wanted to spill his guts out and confess all to Paul and Alex and was told it wasn't his fault so change Jack to Neil and this is what actually happens next!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 11:31PM
    #28   2013/08/11 09:14AM
    Gracewashere

Oh I am kinda enjoying this story line, it could turn out to be a "dud" of a story line, but something seems "fishy" to me. What is it that Neil doesn't want to remember? Is he trying to "protect" someone? O.K. I will admit I did miss the entire episode with the stolen purse or whatever and that is probably the connection, but oh well, still hoping for some intriguing story line.

#29   2013/08/11 09:26AM
    janetb

Quote Homesick Cajun:

The only good thing is this is finally moving along.Neil left not knowing Rose was dead.I think Hilary is Rose's daughter.She's the blogger and is out for revenge.

#30   2013/08/11 09:30AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote janetb:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

The only good thing is this is finally moving along.Neil left not knowing Rose was dead.I think Hilary is Rose's daughter.She's the blogger and is out for revenge.

Oh, I think so too, problem is, the s/l like so many others, started off with some promise then has failed to deliver. I stopped caring a long time ago who Hillary was/might be and for what reason the blogger is targeting Neil. Sad really, KSJ is such a fine actor and like so many other talents on this show is being wasted. In KSJ's case to prop up newbie Leslie and her brother. KSJ deserves better. JMO

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list