List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Started by redrosecea at 2013/08/09 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:34PM, Views: 2733, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/09 07:47AM
    Re: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!
    kn1231

For those of you saying that Rose drank herself to death, I'm pretty sure Leslie said a few months ago that Rose died from a stroke. So alcohol could be a factor, but she clearly had some health issues before she met Neil.

What I don't understand is if the blogger is Rose's child, how does she know Neil was with her mother at the time of death? Anything she would have found, the police would have been able to find; and Neil was never questioned by the police about this. I don't love this storyline, but I don't hate it either. But currently, I am really confused by it.

#12   2013/08/09 09:29AM
    CdnMama

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

And just like Jack, now someone is out for revenge, as did Marcus Wheeler.....

Yeah, really just what I was thinking...umm didn't we JUST see this storyline with Jack???!!! You have got to be kidding me! all this buildup with the blogger, Rose, gus, was all for ....this?? who wrote this malarky??? Oh how suspenseful!!!! NOT

#13   2013/08/09 09:30AM
    CdnMama

officially ff'ing every scene conversation with the blogger, hypnotist, Neil, Rose etc. BORING and stupid repeating storyline!

#14   2013/08/09 10:09AM
    trinilisa

While I'm not excusing Neil's behaviour, I don't think he killed Rose. He was definitely naive and negligent, imho, when he left her and put the "do not disturb" sign on the door, thinking she had passed out and needed to sleep it off.

#15   2013/08/09 10:23AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

OMG this is so pathetic... I can't believe this.

#16   2013/08/09 10:30AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I know! AND another staircase!! This is sad!! And this is these guys CHOSEN PROFESSION!! To write for soaps!! How ridiculous is that!!!!

And, they get paid to write this CRAP!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 10:31AM
    #17   2013/08/09 10:33AM
    calliope

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I know! AND another staircase!! This is sad!! And this is these guys CHOSEN PROFESSION!! To write for soaps!! How ridiculous is that!!!!

I am sure it is just a warm up for the great American novel they plan.

#18   2013/08/09 10:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

LOL!!!! Good one!!!!

#19   2013/08/09 10:47AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

#20   2013/08/09 10:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Forget Ambien!!! The new cure for insomnia!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list