List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Baby Con-nor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Con-nor?

Started by Behappi at 2013/08/08 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 08:15AM, Views: 1867, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/10 11:59AM
    Re: Baby Con-nor?
    desert lord

:~ FYI: Dylan named the baby Terence Connor Macavoy, after his dad...Chelsea apparently agreed. nothing more nothing lesss..you should see this on Monday...I dont think this is a play on words, but what do I know...have a good day, posters...I love to read them...you sure come up with some interesting speculations...

#12   2013/08/10 01:05PM
    CdnMama

I can't believe the baby's name starts with Con. I mean, come on writers! You can do better than that!

#13   2013/08/11 03:19PM
    JaNell36

Quote Behappi: I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

I find it appropriate! Dylan said that his father's name was Terrance CONnor MacAvoy.. Chelsea said that they would just call him CONnor...

#14   2013/08/11 08:04PM
    Laloni

Quote Behappi: I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

I so appreciate everyone that is helping with the suggestion to not mention Chelsea, Dylan or baby in the Message Boards, you are doing a great job, please keep it up, we want the writers to realize we are soooooo tired of this S/L and hopefully that will be a sign for them to end it and let Adam have his baby, I hope Chelsea is run out of town and Dylan gets a better S/L, he's so dull. Thank you, thank you

#15   2013/08/12 08:15AM
    Gramee Bee

This is foreshadowing at it's best! Baby Con-nor, WOW writers! IMO Baby "Con" denotes Chelsea's baby, not Dylan's or Adam's. This is Chelsea's baby, named after HER! I think she will be a single mom raising her baby, Baby Con.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list