List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Baby Con-nor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Con-nor?

Started by Behappi at 2013/08/08 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 08:15AM, Views: 1878, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/08 07:14PM
    Baby Con-nor?
    Behappi

I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

#2   2013/08/08 07:23PM
    Re: Baby Con-nor?
    alanadz

Quote Behappi: I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

It is a bit strange.

#3   2013/08/08 10:53PM
    Behappi

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Behappi: I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

It is a bit strange.

Yeah, just something to think about. Are the writers trying to tell us the baby is going to be a trouble maker from the start?

#4   2013/08/09 07:45AM
    restless2

Does anyone remember what Adam and Chelsea were going to name their son? Maybe, Dylan has figured it out and this is his way of letting Chelsea know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 07:47AM
    #5   2013/08/09 09:38AM
    CdnMama

I don't get this storyline. It would work if they'd slept together sooner, making her due date closer to reality. This is out of this world. That is what this is.

#6   2013/08/09 10:14AM
    glh1950

So it's true? It's a boy and Dylan names him, Adam's son, Connor? Good grief, oh naughty writers - Connor?!! Really? Naught. Don't believe it. No way. If it is true, Victor will have a field day with the name. Oh poor baby, how sad, with that name his storyline/life is already perdestined. Fenn move over, the next king of teen angst just got born. Hey, but what's in a name?

#7   2013/08/09 10:17AM
    beautyseat

Quote restless2: Does anyone remember what Adam and Chelsea were going to name their son? Maybe, Dylan has figured it out and this is his way of letting Chelsea know.

Riley. Riley Newman

#8   2013/08/09 10:17AM
    Behappi

Quote restless2: Does anyone remember what Adam and Chelsea were going to name their son? Maybe, Dylan has figured it out and this is his way of letting Chelsea know.

I don't think they pick out a name together, but Adam give the nickname of stretch. Later, after the miscarriage, Chelsea named the child Riley.

#9   2013/08/09 10:33AM
    reng

Do we know for sure the sex of the child? Connor can be a boy's name or a girl's name.

#10   2013/08/09 10:44AM
    Behappi

Quote reng: Do we know for sure the sex of the child? Connor can be a boy's name or a girl's name.

Your right. It could be a boy or girl name. That is what the "posters" are posting, that its a boy. I hope its a girl.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list