List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The New Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New Phyllis

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/08 04:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 01:25PM, Views: 6408, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/08 07:10PM
    Re: The New Phyllis
    YR2013

Quote TheCat: Holy Bait thread.

LOL, one a day.

#12   2013/08/08 07:12PM
    edaem1

Quote bukopandan: I think it'll be a while. I'm hoping for a longtime fav of mine getting the part, but I'm not yet ready to hate ole Phyl any less than I have for so long! There are just some fav actors--a select couple--who would make it really hard to hate Phyl as much, no matter what the character now did.

I would not mind if she came back with Avery and Jack as long as its Sandra Nelson. Probably too soon though.

#13   2013/08/08 07:14PM
    edaem1

Is that Sinny?

#14   2013/08/08 07:22PM
    mimimak

I vote for Sandra Nelson as recast Phyl too!

#15   2013/08/08 07:35PM
    TheCat

Quote YR2013:

LOL, one a day.

At least one.. or 5...... Pretty pathetic really.

#16   2013/08/09 09:41AM
    Axl Rose

I think Phyllis will come back eventually but when she does who knows if her memories will be in tact

#17   2013/08/09 09:46AM
    CdnMama

Just let Sharon get Nick back first!!! Avery and Phyllis can stay in Georgia. Jack too. They can just stay gone. Sharon needs to go lipstick shopping, btw. Wasn't there an original Phyllis? Someone before MS who played the part? If there was, then that person should come back. Other than that, I am trying to think of who would be good as Phyllis.

#18   2013/08/09 09:59AM
    TheCat

Quote CdnMama: Just let Sharon get Nick back first!!! Avery and Phyllis can stay in Georgia. Jack too. They can just stay gone. Sharon needs to go lipstick shopping, btw. Wasn't there an original Phyllis? Someone before MS who played the part? If there was, then that person should come back. Other than that, I am trying to think of who would be good as Phyllis.

Sharon sure is trying to get Nick.. all kinds of sneaky manipulations and lies.. and does not care who she hurts to do it.
    They need to recast Phyllis so she can come and bust Sharon.

#19   2013/08/09 10:00AM
    TheCat

Quote CdnMama: Just let Sharon get Nick back first!!! Avery and Phyllis can stay in Georgia. Jack too. They can just stay gone. Sharon needs to go lipstick shopping, btw. Wasn't there an original Phyllis? Someone before MS who played the part? If there was, then that person should come back. Other than that, I am trying to think of who would be good as Phyllis.

Sharon sure is trying to get Nick.. all kinds of sneaky manipulations and lies.. and does not care who she hurts to do it.
    They need to recast Phyllis so she can come and bust Sharon.

#20   2013/08/09 10:34AM
    Lizzytish

I'm not only glad she's finally gone (the woman was exhausting), but I wish they'd stop talking about her.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list