List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The New Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New Phyllis

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/08 04:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 01:25PM, Views: 6422, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/08 04:18PM
    The New Phyllis
    Phyllisrocks...

I am thinking the new Phyllis will come back with Avery & Jack.

#2   2013/08/08 04:20PM
    Re: The New Phyllis
    Phyllisrocks...

I think they will have her not remembering what happened that day with Sharon. But it was Phyllis fault for stepping on her dress. Sharon in the end will come out of this.

#3   2013/08/08 05:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: I am thinking the new Phyllis will come back with Avery & Jack.

I think its to soon for Phyllis to come back.

I'm enjoying the show without her and I am hoping the new Phyllis doesn't come back anytime soon!

#4   2013/08/08 05:19PM
    weatherholt3

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: I am thinking the new Phyllis will come back with Avery & Jack.

I'm enjoying the show without her and I am hoping the new Phyllis doesn't come back anytime soon!

If they are going to recast Phyllis I don't think it will for at least 6mos to a year(my opinion)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/08 05:20PM
    #5   2013/08/08 05:24PM
    bukopandan

I think it'll be a while. I'm hoping for a longtime fav of mine getting the part, but I'm not yet ready to hate ole Phyl any less than I have for so long! There are just some fav actors--a select couple--who would make it really hard to hate Phyl as much, no matter what the character now did.

#6   2013/08/08 06:22PM
    Phyllisrocks...

I am hoping your right. I hope she never comes back to that town. The show sure has been great without her.

#7   2013/08/08 06:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:

I am hoping your right. I hope she never comes back to that town. The show sure has been great without her.

I agree!

#8   2013/08/08 06:49PM
    Phyllisrocks...

I agree!

#9   2013/08/08 07:06PM
    YR2013

Then enjoy the show and stop talking about Phyllis, you wanted her gone and she's gone.

I don't watch the show, only read the updates here and there, but I love her gone and hope she stays gone for a while. I eventually want Phyllis to come back, but an extended vacation will do her good.

#10   2013/08/08 07:07PM
    TheCat

Holy Bait thread.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list