List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie and Sharon

Started by Chance 47 at 2013/08/07 05:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/08 11:41AM, Views: 1595, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/07 05:26AM
    Cassie and Sharon
    Chance 47

Every time Cassie comes back she has always been level headed and supportive. This time she is telling Sharon to continue with her delusional plans. What is wrong with this picture? You are turning Cassie's memory into something she never was. Get real and get rid of this story line. We already know that Sharon is a nut case, why involve Cassie who appears to be supporting her plans!?

#2   2013/08/07 05:33AM
    Re: Cassie and Sharon
    calliope

Since this is all in Sharon's head I think she is hearing what she wants to hear. She wants someone, even a dead someone, to tell her she did the right thing for the right reason.

#3   2013/08/07 07:28AM
    janetb

Quote calliope: Since this is all in Sharon's head I think she is hearing what she wants to hear. She wants someone, even a dead someone, to tell her she did the right thing for the right reason.

Sharon feels she is 'righting a wrong' and that she deserves to have Nick and their life together.Cassie was part of that and Sharon is using her to justify what she's done.

#4   2013/08/07 07:37AM
    dafyduc

Just another example of these hacks ruining characters

#5   2013/08/07 07:39AM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote calliope: Since this is all in Sharon's head I think she is hearing what she wants to hear. She wants someone, even a dead someone, to tell her she did the right thing for the right reason.

Sharon feels she is 'righting a wrong' and that she deserves to have Nick and their life together.Cassie was part of that and Sharon is using her to justify what she's done.

The thing is an innocent teenager is the one who is being devastated by her actions. Summer is innocent in all this but she is the one being hurt the most.

#6   2013/08/07 11:41AM
    alanadz

It is disappointing for viewers who wanted to see Cassie in another role.

#7   2013/08/07 11:52AM
    djpp

Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:

The thing is an innocent teenager is the one who is being devastated by her actions. Summer is innocent in all this but she is the one being hurt the most.

Summer is NOT innocent! She killed Adam and Chelsea's baby, and she harassed Jamie until he wanted to kill himself and recruited Fen to go nuts on the poor kid too. If anyone deserves some torment, it's Summer! She's just another spoiled brat like that psycho Fen, who gives me the creeps like the rest of the Baldwin-Fishers! Yuck!

#8   2013/08/07 11:55AM
    Spiced Apples

Quote djpp:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:

Summer is NOT innocent! She killed Adam and Chelsea's baby, and she harassed Jamie until he wanted to kill himself and recruited Fen to go nuts on the poor kid too. If anyone deserves some torment, it's Summer! She's just another spoiled brat like that psycho Fen, who gives me the creeps like the rest of the Baldwin-Fishers! Yuck!

AMEN!!!! Summer is a nasty brat, I wish that she would get lost! That still doesn't excuse Sharon's awful behavior though.

#9   2013/08/07 11:59AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

To me, Cassie is being shown as she appears in Sharon's head.. which is very screwed up at the present time.. even if Cassie is her conscience, it would be screwed up.. but, to me she is not a "ghost" but a figment of her imignation and Sharon can imagine anything she needs and right now Sharon needs to hear someone tell her what she did is right.. we may see Cassie go back and forth as Sharon needs her to be.

Sharon is a complete mess right now.. She is off her meds.. and since I have a daughter in law who is bi-polar.. I have experienced these extremes.. who does not take her meds most of the time and no one would believe the nutty things she has done.. never mind she has destroyed her family.. become and alcoholic and an RX drug addict.. over dosed several times.. very little chance of her recovering.

I talked to Bi-polar experts about her.. and they told me she is "classic" bi-polar.. most of them take their meds off and on.. drink and take rx drugs.. and live in a fantasy world.. totally unaware of the caios they create.. and can justify everythig that they do.

Y*R has just touched on her condition.. I am sure they won't show it for how serious it is.. because they would totally run off their viewers.. but they are showing glimpes of it.

It is the ONLY way they can explain why Sharon has been destroyed over the last 3 years.. and yessssssss, she has finally hit rock bottom..

Unlike in real life.. Sharon will rise from the ashes.. probably a different but stronger person.. SC will knock this story line out of the park.. it should be an Emmy award performance.

I can see a beautiful love story from it.. because she will need someone to love her and totally support her out of this insanity.

But, who will it be??? That is the big question????

#10   2013/08/07 11:59AM
    calliope

Quote djpp:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:

But she hardly deserves to have everything she ever knew and loved snatched away from her by an adult woman looking for love!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list