List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/06 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 01:08PM, Views: 1610, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/08 04:47AM
    Re: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?
    mahina

No Summer and Fen as a couple. Too much damage has been done by both of them. The bullying and that innocent boy almost got killed. Now Fen got into drugs. I don't want him dragging Summer down with him. When I saw them give each other a friendly hug at the hospital visiting Phyllis I saw some chemistry.... more than nuKyle. (I'm sorry this guy does not thrill me.). Summer and Fen can be BFF in the future just not now.

#32   2013/08/08 04:55AM
    Chuckyducky

[quote]Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH[/quote]

I agree with your post - No to Fen and HELL NO to Jack[/quote]

And Summer is such a great catch, huh?

She's a spoiled, self-involved, little brat. She's also a lousy friend and when Fen needed someone to talk to, she ditched him for Dr. Frankenstein's monster, Kyle.

I do not like the new Kyle. He is NOT easy on the eyes, the chemistry between Summer and this actor is awkward, and frankly, Summer gets on my itty bitty nerves.

In answer, no, I think Fen can do better than Summer. He needs a sassy lass with a backbone, some spark and tons of charm. I wish they'd hire an exceptional younger actress cause I've been disappointed as of late.

#33   2013/08/08 08:38AM
    Alayne

No to Summer and Fen as a couple. It would just be weird to me to hook them up. They have grown up together with BFF's for parents so it would be too much of a sibling vibe. That said, I'd take Fen over GiantKyle any day.

I think Raven has potential. When she's been on screen, I've paid attention. She's a good actress and she's got a spark. The first time she was on screen they went way overboard with the goth thing and I didn't think I'd be able to get past that, but she made me watch her. The next time we saw her she was much more toned down and I liked her even more. I hope they keep her around.

#34   2013/08/08 09:00AM
    alanadz

[quote]Quote Chuckyducky: [quote]Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH[/quote]

I agree with your post - No to Fen and HELL NO to Jack[/quote]

And Summer is such a great catch, huh?

She's a spoiled, self-involved, little brat. She's also a lousy friend and when Fen needed someone to talk to, she ditched him for Dr. Frankenstein's monster, Kyle.

I do not like the new Kyle. He is NOT easy on the eyes, the chemistry between Summer and this actor is awkward, and frankly, Summer gets on my itty bitty nerves.

In answer, no, I think Fen can do better than Summer. He needs a sassy lass with a backbone, some spark and tons of charm. I wish they'd hire an exceptional younger actress cause I've been disappointed as of late.[/quote]

Fen is a great catch. Good luck with that. lol!!!

#35   2013/08/08 09:01AM
    alanadz

Quote Alayne: No to Summer and Fen as a couple. It would just be weird to me to hook them up. They have grown up together with BFF's for parents so it would be too much of a sibling vibe. That said, I'd take Fen over GiantKyle any day.

I think Raven has potential. When she's been on screen, I've paid attention. She's a good actress and she's got a spark. The first time she was on screen they went way overboard with the goth thing and I didn't think I'd be able to get past that, but she made me watch her. The next time we saw her she was much more toned down and I liked her even more. I hope they keep her around.

I know the reel world is different from the REAL world, but no way does a girl like Summer date a guy like Fen.

#36   2013/08/08 10:13AM
    Alayne

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Alayne: No to Summer and Fen as a couple. It would just be weird to me to hook them up. They have grown up together with BFF's for parents so it would be too much of a sibling vibe. That said, I'd take Fen over GiantKyle any day.

I know the reel world is different from the REAL world, but no way does a girl like Summer date a guy like Fen.
    Fen is better than Kyle in the "prize" department. A least Fen really cares about Summer. GiantKyle got one kiss from mama and dumped Summer faster than a cat jumps off a hot tin roof. I feel nothing between Summer/Kyle. Their unattainable "love" is non existent. At least with Fen there is a real connection and their scenes pop because both actors can bring it. But, I do NOT want them as a couple. Fen is not ready to take on a girl like Summer and all her drama. It would just get him hurt, like it did at prom.

#37   2013/08/08 11:25AM
    alanadz

Quote Alayne:
    Quote alanadz:

Fen is better than Kyle in the "prize" department. A least Fen really cares about Summer. GiantKyle got one kiss from mama and dumped Summer faster than a cat jumps off a hot tin roof. I feel nothing between Summer/Kyle. Their unattainable "love" is non existent. At least with Fen there is a real connection and their scenes pop because both actors can bring it. But, I do NOT want them as a couple. Fen is not ready to take on a girl like Summer and all her drama. It would just get him hurt, like it did at prom.

That little dork is not ready for anything. He will never be the type of guy the pretty/popular girls go for. As for drama, Summer is not the one doing drugs. Summer is a Newman, she is handling her business.

#38   2013/08/08 11:31AM
    roseofsharon...

Maybe they are looking for a match up with the "call out" for a 20 year old white male, to play another rich business brat.

#39   2013/08/08 11:35AM
    alanadz

Quote roseofsharon1942: Maybe they are looking for a match up with the "call out" for a 20 year old white male, to play another rich business brat.

Not needed,we already have Kyle!

#40   2013/08/08 02:05PM
    Alayne

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Alayne:
    Quote alanadz:

That little dork is not ready for anything. He will never be the type of guy the pretty/popular girls go for. As for drama, Summer is not the one doing drugs. Summer is a Newman, she is handling her business.

Summer is the one that started Fen's spiral out of control. She started the bullying with Jamie. It's clearly not her fault that Fen kept it going, but SHE got him involved. She then set him up on prom night and made a fool out of him, which started kids to bully HIM. Summer is no sweet, innocent, helpless angel.

IMO, Kyle is way past dork. He has NO personality. He's about as interesting and intriguing as watching grass grow. Fen is troubled, thanks in part to Summer's machinations and manipulations, , but at least he HAS a personality.

It may be true that so called pretty, popular girls wouldn't give a guy like Fen the time of day, but they are being shallow and not giving a much better guy a chance. Fen would worship Summer and give her any and all the attention she wanted. Or, she could just stay with Kyle and be bored to death. there is way more to a relationship than the way a person looks. Pretty lasts for a while, but boring and stupid is forever.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list