List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/06 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 01:08PM, Views: 1620, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/07 08:12AM
    Re: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?
    mswadel

Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH[/quote]

I agree with your post - No to Fen and HELL NO to Jack

#22   2013/08/07 09:10AM
    alanadz

[quote]Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH[/quote]

I agree with your post - No to Fen and HELL NO to Jack[/quote]

We totally agree. There is no way in the world a girl look Summer NEWMAN would look twice at a geek like Fen. As for Jack being Summer's father, H.................L NO!

#23   2013/08/07 11:04AM
    lmfan

[quote]Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH[/quote]

Michael was a dork and very troubled when young. He would have never gotten a girl like Lauren who was pretty, spoiled and popular. But Michael turned into quite a catch and he was able to get a girl like Lauren. I think that could be the case for Fen. I can't see them being more than friends right now but down the road I can see Summer with Fen. Say what you will about the Baldwin-Fisher men but they are loyal.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 11:04AM
    #24   2013/08/07 11:10AM
    alanadz

[quote]Quote lmfan: [quote]Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH[/quote]

Michael was a dork and very troubled when young. He would have never gotten a girl like Lauren who was pretty, spoiled and popular. But Michael turned into quite a catch and he was able to get a girl like Lauren. I think that could be the case for Fen. I can't see them being more than friends right now but down the road I can see Summer with Fen. Say what you will about the Baldwin-Fisher men but they are loyal.[/quote]

I like Michael, loved his friendship with Phyllis. But a catch? Um I still think Michael was very lucky to get Lauren. Again, I never see Summer with Fen. There are just too many other options for a girl like her.

#25   2013/08/07 11:22AM
    soapfanIam

I think Summer would have had chemistry with Blake Hood, the previous actor who played Kyle.

#26   2013/08/07 11:26AM
    djpp

Quote alanadz: Fen is the standard outsider. Friends YES, romance NEVER!

Fen is as creepy as Kevin and Michael. They have always given me the creeps, and Fen is the same caliber of creepiness. Those three always get away with their crimes in such a fakey way it's annoying. Then they act all righteous in their anger at someone else who does something they don't approve. It's totally irritating. I can't stand those characters. Chloe can be added to that list also. She's horrible for constantly brainwashing Chelsea to lie to Dylan about the baby. Chelsea should stay far away from Chloe. In fact, Chloe's life is such a mess why would Chelsea listen to her misguided advice in the first place?

#27   2013/08/07 11:40AM
    alanadz

Quote soapfanIam: I think Summer would have had chemistry with Blake Hood, the previous actor who played Kyle.

Well the writers didn't want BH for whatever reason. Frankly, I never thought BH was all that.

#28   2013/08/07 05:41PM
    alanadz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Save Summer! lol

#29   2013/08/07 08:36PM
    verdell

Fen reminds me of a young Norman Bates.

#30   2013/08/08 02:28AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Even though Summer is 18, she is far from mature.. but so much more mature than Fen.. what a crazy question.. lol

I don't particularly care for the new Kyle, but he can act. I will give him credit.. love his deep voice.. the other Kyle.. was cute but that is all that I can say.. cute and cocky.. and had too dark of hair.

There needs to be a recast for Kyle.. I don't think either one of them fit as Jack Abott's son.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list