List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/06 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 01:08PM, Views: 1635, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/07 05:18AM
    Re: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?
    sharon n nic...

I would like them as a couple!

#12   2013/08/07 06:14AM
    alanadz

Quote hapakris:
    Quote shainee: Definitely after Fen gets his life back on track. WAY better couple than dull nuKyle that has no chemistry with Summer. That relationship was forced and rushed and I hope they drop it altogether after the full truth comes out

No kidding. Summer & FrankenKyle is a joke. They have no chemistry whatsoever. Those two feel completely forced.

Summer & Fen are more believable. They have a natural closeness and look age appropriate.

Age appropriate? lol!! Summer is 18, she is an adult and can date a 50 year old guy if she pleases.

#13   2013/08/07 06:15AM
    alanadz

Quote TheCat: Fen is too young for Summer. She needs someone older. She is acting more mature now her friendship with Fen is not so front and center. Fen is creepy.

ITA. A girl like Summer would never in a million years want a guy like Fen.

#14   2013/08/07 06:18AM
    alanadz

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Blue 501: Fen seems badly warped. Kyle just does not cut it for me. The previous Kyle, Blake Hood, seemed much more charming to me. I cannot understand why they replaced him.

I am the same. I do not like this new Kyle at all and he does not fit with Summer. She needs someone new and interesting and sexy. Fen and Kyle are both icky.

Blake Hood was replaced because Hartley Sawyer is a friend of Jill's.

I would rather see Hunter King in scenes with ANYONE but Hartley Sawyer (nuKyle). I have to FF through his scenes. Can't stand him. Knowing how Blake Hood was treated by JFP just to bring in yet ANOTHER of her friends truly nauseates me. I would prefer Fen ANYDAY to what I'm currently watching.

Hunter King and Blake Hood had chemistry. Hartley Sawyer, NONE.

I don't know if I could ever see Summer and Fen as a couple, I think they are a little too young anyway. Not much but a little.

Hunter King deserves better.

I feel the same way about little dorky Fen. I can't stand him and I FF through all his scenes. He is definitely not the kind of guy a girl like Summer would ever be interested in except as a friend.

#15   2013/08/07 06:31AM
    Joy T

Absolutely NOT!!! Maybe 5 years down the road when they age both of them to 35, that would be only way.

I wish writers would just send Fin away to college in another state.

#16   2013/08/07 06:57AM
    glh1950

Sleeping Beauty Summer doesn't work with Fen or Shovelface NuKyle. I agree Fen needs out of state college (or prison) if he keeps on his current path - too immature and needy to sustain any kind of relationship. This Kyle is nice enough but just too old for Summer, old Kyle would have been more age appropriate. I don't think Summer's love hasn't really appeared yet.

#17   2013/08/07 06:57AM
    TheCat

Quote alanadz:
    Quote TheCat: Fen is too young for Summer. She needs someone older. She is acting more mature now her friendship with Fen is not so front and center. Fen is creepy.

ITA. A girl like Summer would never in a million years want a guy like Fen.

He is gross.

#18   2013/08/07 07:16AM
    glh1950

Don't get me wrong, I know 18 year olds can marry 60+ or whatever they want. I think of age appropriate more as maturity and like-minded interests, etc.

#19   2013/08/07 07:46AM
    alanadz

Quote glh1950: Sleeping Beauty Summer doesn't work with Fen or Shovelface NuKyle. I agree Fen needs out of state college (or prison) if he keeps on his current path - too immature and needy to sustain any kind of relationship. This Kyle is nice enough but just too old for Summer, old Kyle would have been more age appropriate. I don't think Summer's love hasn't really appeared yet.

Kyle is not to old for Summer. Summer is 18, if she wants to date a 30 year old man that is perfectly ok. Age appropriate? She is 18, an adult, so she is age appropriate to date anyone she pleases!

#20   2013/08/07 07:55AM
    chancegirl

Quote alanadz:
    Quote glh1950: Sleeping Beauty Summer doesn't work with Fen or Shovelface NuKyle. I agree Fen needs out of state college (or prison) if he keeps on his current path - too immature and needy to sustain any kind of relationship. This Kyle is nice enough but just too old for Summer, old Kyle would have been more age appropriate. I don't think Summer's love hasn't really appeared yet.

Kyle is not to old for Summer. Summer is 18, if she wants to date a 30 year old man that is perfectly ok. Age appropriate? She is 18, an adult, so she is age appropriate to date anyone she pleases!

Yes, but what would she have in common with one? When I was 18 all I cared about were clothes, makeup and my sorority/college social life. Summer has been written as more mature LATELY but that was her way of seducing Kyle and admitted as much when she began seducing Kyle. Up until that point she was toying with Fen, Jamie and was being a cyber bully throwing tantrums left and right. I like summer and nuKyle and I actually think they have chemistry but they need to make him appear younger bc when I was 18 I thought older guys were creepy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list