List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/06 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 01:08PM, Views: 1636, Replies: 49
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/06 07:01PM
    Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?
    alanadz

Fen is the standard outsider. Friends YES, romance NEVER!

#2   2013/08/06 07:19PM
    Re: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?
    shainee

Definitely after Fen gets his life back on track. WAY better couple than dull nuKyle that has no chemistry with Summer. That relationship was forced and rushed and I hope they drop it altogether after the full truth comes out

#3   2013/08/06 08:35PM
    alanadz

Quote shainee: Definitely after Fen gets his life back on track. WAY better couple than dull nuKyle that has no chemistry with Summer. That relationship was forced and rushed and I hope they drop it altogether after the full truth comes out

Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH

#4   2013/08/06 09:54PM
    hapakris

Quote shainee: Definitely after Fen gets his life back on track. WAY better couple than dull nuKyle that has no chemistry with Summer. That relationship was forced and rushed and I hope they drop it altogether after the full truth comes out

No kidding. Summer & FrankenKyle is a joke. They have no chemistry whatsoever. Those two feel completely forced.

Summer & Fen are more believable. They have a natural closeness and look age appropriate.

#5   2013/08/06 11:31PM
    Milkshake24

Quote alanadz: Fen is the standard outsider. Friends YES, romance NEVER!

I say Fen goes to rehab and Raven is their and that brings them together while Kyle goes to NY for a job and Summer and Mason hook up!

#6   2013/08/07 02:01AM
    apple1950

Fen is like a little brother to Summer. Not Summer's type at all. Kyle was forced in the storyline with Summer and I just don't feel the connection or forbidden love. Since Summer is really Nick's, guess Kyle and Summer will eventually get together. Hopefully, there will be a recast of Kyle by then. Hard to like Fen right now. He has gone to the dark side.

#7   2013/08/07 03:02AM
    TheCat

Fen is too young for Summer. She needs someone older. She is acting more mature now her friendship with Fen is not so front and center. Fen is creepy.

#8   2013/08/07 03:34AM
    Blue 501

Fen seems badly warped. Kyle just does not cut it for me. The previous Kyle, Blake Hood, seemed much more charming to me. I cannot understand why they replaced him.

#9   2013/08/07 03:50AM
    TheCat

Quote Blue 501: Fen seems badly warped. Kyle just does not cut it for me. The previous Kyle, Blake Hood, seemed much more charming to me. I cannot understand why they replaced him.

I am the same. I do not like this new Kyle at all and he does not fit with Summer. She needs someone new and interesting and sexy. Fen and Kyle are both icky.

#10   2013/08/07 03:54AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Blue 501: Fen seems badly warped. Kyle just does not cut it for me. The previous Kyle, Blake Hood, seemed much more charming to me. I cannot understand why they replaced him.

I am the same. I do not like this new Kyle at all and he does not fit with Summer. She needs someone new and interesting and sexy. Fen and Kyle are both icky.

Blake Hood was replaced because Hartley Sawyer is a friend of Jill's.

I would rather see Hunter King in scenes with ANYONE but Hartley Sawyer (nuKyle). I have to FF through his scenes. Can't stand him. Knowing how Blake Hood was treated by JFP just to bring in yet ANOTHER of her friends truly nauseates me. I would prefer Fen ANYDAY to what I'm currently watching.

Hunter King and Blake Hood had chemistry. Hartley Sawyer, NONE.

I don't know if I could ever see Summer and Fen as a couple, I think they are a little too young anyway. Not much but a little.

Hunter King deserves better.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 03:58AM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list