List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I LOVE MICHAEL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I LOVE MICHAEL

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/06 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 06:26AM, Views: 742, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/06 11:45AM
    I LOVE MICHAEL
    JenG61

I just love Michael, always have, always will .....

#2   2013/08/06 11:49AM
    Re: I LOVE MICHAEL
    Gideon58

I love Michael too and Christian LeBlanc, the actor who portrays him. This richly talented actor, who was wasted for years on this show, has finally gotten a storyline worthy of his talent with this whole Carmine story and he has been knocking it out of the park every time he appears. LeBlanc has done some of the best acting he has ever done on this show during this particular storyline. LeBlanc has been so compelling as Michael during this story that I have to admit I was actually hoping it would take Michael and Lauren a little longer than it did for them to reconcile...I've really enjoyed watching Michael being emotionally shredded by Lauren's infidelity.

#3   2013/08/06 12:48PM
    JenG61

ITA with you. There is something about him no matter what storyline he is in that I just love his way, his unique way.

#4   2013/08/06 12:53PM
    hubbardfan

He has some kind of rash on his face...it's red and very noticeable; I noticed it the last time he was on. Just an observation; yes, he's a good actor and I like him too!

#5   2013/08/06 01:06PM
    Alayne

I absolutely, unequivocally ADORE both Michael and Christian. I loved his part in the storyline all the way up to the point that he finally found out the truth and let Lauren have it. I wish the reconciliation part of the story had taken much more time and much more effort on her part. She had no business cheating on him the way she did in the first place and she didn't deserve to have him back so soon or so easily.

The "rash" on his face is supposed to be bruises from his fight with Carmine.

#6   2013/08/06 01:06PM
    Calypso

Quote Gideon58: I love Michael too and Christian LeBlanc, the actor who portrays him. This richly talented actor, who was wasted for years on this show, has finally gotten a storyline worthy of his talent with this whole Carmine story and he has been knocking it out of the park every time he appears. LeBlanc has done some of the best acting he has ever done on this show during this particular storyline. LeBlanc has been so compelling as Michael during this story that I have to admit I was actually hoping it would take Michael and Lauren a little longer than it did for them to reconcile...I've really enjoyed watching Michael being emotionally shredded by Lauren's infidelity.

Very well stated......but I'm glad Michael and Lauren have worked things out, so far.

#7   2013/08/06 01:10PM
    lmfan

I am glad Michael and Lauren are back together to. They are better together than apart. They make a great couple. I would have enjoyed seeing them work their way back to each other longer but the show wrote that for three months and I don't think they wanted to keep that part of the story going. They wanted to get the family united probably to deal with Fen's problems and whatever Carmine pulls.

I think today we saw how much Lauren and Michael learned from how they dealt with Fen's issues in the past. Michael was clearly being a father first and Lauren handled Fen going to jail for the night better. Even Fen seem to be starting to be honest and admit his mistakes. Lauren was able to calm Michael to talk to Fen and Michael was able to calm Lauren when Fen was going to the cell. It was nice seeing them back to being a team.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 01:13PM
    #8   2013/08/11 07:46PM
    fairland

Quote JenG61: ITA with you. There is something about him no matter what storyline he is in that I just love his way, his unique way.

Would that be michael to use a gun on carmine in that way that you love the most about michael that michael actually stood up for his own marriage I got to say the is very much devilish and delicious. daring to take his power back in michael's own hands to make sure that Lauren is all right after being kidnaped by Carmine . I love the fighting senesce that both Carmine and michael did well in together. I love how micheal kept running back to lauren to get lauren out of the tied rope and fighting Carmine what a delight senesce.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 07:47PM
    #9   2013/08/11 07:55PM
    villyforever55

I agree. I love Michael! And Christian did an extraordinary job with this s/l.

#10   2013/08/12 06:21AM
    trinilisa

I love Michael, post prison and post helping Phyllis and post helping Isabella. The current Michael kind of reminds me of my brother, the way he sticks by his wife...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list