List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: michelle stafford...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

michelle stafford...

Started by adamfan at 2013/08/05 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 04:02PM, Views: 1260, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/05 01:15PM
    michelle stafford...
    adamfan

I thought Michelle Stafford was going to General Hospital.. wrong?... just saw the bit about the Stafford project... I am suprised.. why is she doing this?... any thoughts????

#2   2013/08/05 01:44PM
    Re: michelle stafford...
    Jenn4YR

Quote adamfan: I thought Michelle Stafford was going to General Hospital.. wrong?... just saw the bit about the Stafford project... I am suprised.. why is she doing this?... any thoughts????

I think she just wanted to do a comedy. She will probably do a lot of different things. It's supposed to be an exaggerated comedy of her life so I think it will interesting.

I also read Jacquelline Macinnes Wood from BandB is going to do a reality show but not sure how true that is. Maybe it's intriguing for them to do something different..

#3   2013/08/05 02:06PM
    adamfan

I saw it and I didn't think it was very funny...I was looking forward to seeing her on General Hospital .. she is such a talent, I feel it will be wasted on this reality- like show..... not being mean,... just asking for some insight..

#4   2013/08/05 02:47PM
    calliope

I read a few weeks ago that she said the GH thing was just a rumor. She wants to try a little comedy. I think she and Sharon Case both have a talent for that.

#5   2013/08/05 03:29PM
    Jenn4YR

Quote adamfan: I saw it and I didn't think it was very funny...I was looking forward to seeing her on General Hospital .. she is such a talent, I feel it will be wasted on this reality- like show..... not being mean,... just asking for some insight..

I think there really isn't much to do with less than 10 minutes. I'm guessing there will be more to it but its just one of those things where we wait and see how it goes.

#6   2013/08/05 04:02PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I read from her interview about her new project. that JFP and J. Gruffin DID NOT HAVE A THING TO DO WITH HER LEAVING.
    In fact, they wanted her to stay.. but it is SHE who wanted to do something different... so I wish her the best of luck.

She recommended that the character be recast because she recognized the character is vital to Y*R.. she left with no animosity.

Again, I wish her all the luck in the world with her new venture.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list