List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It feels so good not to see Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It feels so good not to see Phyllis

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/08/05 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/07 12:40PM, Views: 2645, Replies: 51
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/05 11:44AM
    It feels so good not to see Phyllis
    Phyllisrocks...

Now this show will be wonderful without seeing Phyllis. They may recast her, but right now lets enjoy this show. Phyllis is gone. YAY!

Please check your email. You were warned to stop posting all these Phyllis threads. If you continue to spam the site with them we will take action.
    ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 06:33AM
    #2   2013/08/05 11:48AM
    Re: It feels so good not to see Phyllis
    Phyllisrocks...

Thank goodness we all can enjoy this show now. I think the ratings will be great. A lot of us was so sick of her getting away with her crimes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 11:49AM
    #3   2013/08/05 02:11PM
    JRTA

You know what would be even better, to STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!!! Great your happy to be rid of her, so am I. Would be even better to come on here and not see so many threads on Phyllis/MS. I mean really, can we not have a REAL break before the role is recast.

#4   2013/08/05 02:13PM
    pink kiity

the Phyllis show is now cancelled

#5   2013/08/05 02:27PM
    bukopandan

it lives on as the phyllis project, with some seinfeld added in.

i think she'll be back. never say "done" til it's really done.

#6   2013/08/05 02:39PM
    laurie6

Not me, I didn't even watch today because she wasn't on, The show is just not that interesting without her. I may watch from time to time but there is nothing exciting to keep me tuned in.

#7   2013/08/05 02:42PM
    granny45

It will be extremely boring to watch without Phyllis - that is why I am certain she will be back.........SOON!!!

#8   2013/08/05 03:12PM
    Figgy652

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Now this show will be wonderful without seeing Phyllis. They may recast her, but right now lets enjoy this show. Phyllis is gone. YAY!

Many more people watched the show because of her. This show is headed for cancellation if they can't improve the cast and writing. Letting Michelle Stafford move on is a real blow to Y & R.

#9   2013/08/05 03:16PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote JRTA: You know what would be even better, to STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!!! Great your happy to be rid of her, so am I. Would be even better to come on here and not see so many threads on Phyllis/MS. I mean really, can we not have a REAL break before the role is recast.

You do not tell me who not talk about. We do not know if they will recast her. But happy right now not seeing her in that town. YAY!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 03:23PM
    #10   2013/08/05 03:17PM
    pink kiity

Considering hers as take a long break she's want to take time to spend with hers family and I guess she's needs a long break

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list