List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long has this been going on?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long has this been going on?!

Started by Tybee Island at 2013/08/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 03:25PM, Views: 1084, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/05 10:17AM
    How long has this been going on?!
    Tybee Island

Does anyone remember the approximate date the blogger story started? Is it me, or is this the longest lasting, going absolutely nowhere, storyline we've ever watched? Will there ever be an end to this? It's all talk and no action. Where's the payoff? I like the other storylines, but I'd rather stick a needle in my eye than watch this any longer! Blah....blah....blah...talk talk..

#2   2013/08/05 10:25AM
    Re: How long has this been going on?!
    Homesick Cajun

It was about the time Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Honestly, I don't remember either. I feel the same as you.

#3   2013/08/05 10:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Poor Neil, different day, different booth, same coffee cup.

#4   2013/08/05 10:29AM
    sgtppr

Quote Tybee Island: Does anyone remember the approximate date the blogger story started? Is it me, or is this the longest lasting, going absolutely nowhere, storyline we've ever watched? Will there ever be an end to this? It's all talk and no action. Where's the payoff? I like the other storylines, but I'd rather stick a needle in my eye than watch this any longer! Blah....blah....blah...talk talk..

don't stick the needle in your eye...Adam did that and it was a waste of time!!

#5   2013/08/05 11:16AM
    Tybee Island

Quote Homesick Cajun: It was about the time Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Honestly, I don't remember either. I feel the same as you.

Good one!

#6   2013/08/05 11:16AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Tybee Island: Does anyone remember the approximate date the blogger story started? Is it me, or is this the longest lasting, going absolutely nowhere, storyline we've ever watched? Will there ever be an end to this? It's all talk and no action. Where's the payoff? I like the other storylines, but I'd rather stick a needle in my eye than watch this any longer! Blah....blah....blah...talk talk..

Gus died on May 7th so letters to Rose were found the week before!

#7   2013/08/05 11:33AM
    daisy1984

I don't think it has been going on all that long, but it seems like forever. It has been boring since day one. I really don't care who the blogger is. I FF through most conversations abou the blogger.

#8   2013/08/05 11:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote daisy1984:

I don't think it has been going on all that long, but it seems like forever. It has been boring since day one. I really don't care who the blogger is. I FF through most conversations abou the blogger.

You have not missed one thing.

#9   2013/08/05 11:37AM
    LadyVette62

This storyline has gone on wayyyyy too long. It's boring as hell, and right now it serves no purpose. KSJ, AC and everyone else involved should be upset that this snoozer of a storyline is still dragging on. At this point, I don't care what the end result will be. Just drop it and let's move on.

#10   2013/08/05 12:16PM
    calliope

IMO this is one of the main things wrong with Y&R. They bring in new characters and without letting us get to know them we are supposed to care about them. They don't build their backgrounds, they stick them with a core character maybe, but don't give us time to know them. Now I am sorry Neil and his family are being upset by this blogger but we can be pretty sure it will be someone we don't know and don't get. So we don't care! We never really got to know Leslie, Tyler or their father so I just don't care about Gus's letters or how this ties to Neil. If they could somehow add suspense it might be interesting but as of now....I just don't care!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list