List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4256, Replies: 91
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/07 02:17PM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    Augustrose

I agree. Noah needs to go. I think Devon is worthless too. So is Fen. They let the kids grow up too fast. This new Abby is worthless too. They are adults but treated as kids. All the adult characters that have or had meaning in the show they let go.

#82   2013/08/07 02:46PM
    calliope

I am confused. Sharon fans are clamoring because Sharon is no longer the "nice sweet Sharon" but here's Noah, her son, who is a nice guy that takes good care of his mother and sister and they don't like that? Give it some time. The Sharon and Phyllis paternity woes have shut every story out. Do you want another Fen or Tyler? He will get his story and whatever it is he will do it well!

#83   2013/08/07 03:53PM
    glh1950

When the Summer paternity reveal occurs Noah will be around to both protect and chastise his mum Sharon. He will be helping to protect his sisters from her and helping get her hospitalized or whatever when she freaks. She's unmarried so, like Phyllis, someone may need to be making decisions for her depending on her degree of crazy. Obviously not Avery so maybe Michael s/b called to help Noah. Will look forward to rhis s/l. Summer and especially Faith will be needing lots of TLC. Jack will have another heartbreak and Victor will gloat and probably giggle.

#84   2013/08/10 12:42PM
    alanadz

Quote kelvinshitz:
    Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

why did they fire the first noah? i liked kevin schmidt. they should've kept him & let him play gay noah.

this new noah is worthless.

YES YES and OH YES!

#85   2013/08/10 12:55PM
    maja

I like Noah and I like this actor whose now playing the role. I think he just needs a storyline and a life of his own.

#86   2013/08/10 01:04PM
    alanadz

Quote maja: I like Noah and I like this actor whose now playing the role. I think he just needs a storyline and a life of his own.

And why doesn't he have a SL? ummm

#87   2013/08/10 01:18PM
    maja

Quote RealVictoria:
    Quote mswadel: I am neutral on Noah Newman, however he is a heritage character, grandson of Victor Newman and will never be 'disposed of'.

The writers disposed of Reed and he is a heritage character and grandson of Victor Newman.

Now Victoria is stuck with Billy's cheat bastard Johnny Lawson while her real son Reed with Newman blood in his veins is stuck off-screen in DC.

These writers only care about Chelsea and Billy's children.

Maybe they should write Noah off too.

The writers seem more interested in Phick's daughter and Frank Barrit's dead red-headed bastard.

Such a disgusting post by Real Victoria...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/10 01:23PM
    #88   2013/08/10 04:05PM
    DAW234

I think the advanced aging of the kids is standing in the way of Noah having a real story. Think about it. The story that has been recycled for 40 years on this show is: Boy meets Girl-- They get pregnant -- They get married. Well, if they did this with Noah, we'd somehow have to believe that Victor and Nikki are GREAT grandparents. The writers age the characters fast for one storyline but don't consider the longterm ramifications.

#89   2013/08/10 09:09PM
    boydwolf

Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

I keep asking this question too. What's the point of Noah?

#90   2013/08/10 09:13PM
    boydwolf

Quote RealVictoria:
    Quote mswadel: I am neutral on Noah Newman, however he is a heritage character, grandson of Victor Newman and will never be 'disposed of'.

The writers disposed of Reed and he is a heritage character and grandson of Victor Newman.

Now Victoria is stuck with Billy's cheat bastard Johnny Lawson while her real son Reed with Newman blood in his veins is stuck off-screen in DC.

These writers only care about Chelsea and Billy's children.

Maybe they should write Noah off too.

The writers seem more interested in Phick's daughter and Frank Barrit's dead red-headed bastard.

The writers hate Victoria and don't want her to have any children of her own. That's why Reed was written off the show. I think JFP will probably kill off Victoria next since she has no family. It's obvious only Chelsea's children matter to them and Johnny only cares about Billy since he's the real parent.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list