List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4473, Replies: 91
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2013/08/06 09:55PM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    hapakris

Quote lipsticklez: Noah does nothing except babysit his crazy Mother. He's wasted as Sharon's caretaker.

They should've allowed him to be gay like MAB intended.

I so agree.

#72   2013/08/06 09:59PM
    Noah is one of my favourites. Go Noah!
    elizadolittle

Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness. I LOVE NOAH!! I hope more storylines develop for this fine young actor. OMG, who wouldn't want him for a son, brother, or best friend.

I agree with you. I love Robert Adamson as NOah. He is great and so believable in his interactions with his family and he's fine!

#73   2013/08/07 12:15PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Gideon58: I love Robert Adamson as Noah...definite hottie potential but it is clear that the writing team doesn't have a clue as to what to do with the character.

They really should have kept KS as Noah and let hm have the gay s/l. They should have brought in RA as a new character (Noah's bf from NY?). He is a good looking young man and a decent actor - too bad he is being wasted on this show.

#74   2013/08/07 12:48PM
    soapfan42

Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

It appears we may have a dropped storyline. I had read spoilers several months ago that stated that Noah was supposed to start getting into some troubles and that Nick and Sharon would start worrying together about Noah and that this might would bring Nick and Sharon a little closer.

This storyline must have been dropped because it has yet to playout onscreen.

Yes, this character seems to have no purpose at all. And now that Nick's bar his hardly shown, Noah really has not had much storyline.

#75   2013/08/07 12:50PM
    alanadz

Quote soapfan42:

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

It appears we may have a dropped storyline. I had read spoilers several months ago that stated that Noah was supposed to start getting into some troubles and that Nick and Sharon would start worrying together about Noah and that this might would bring Nick and Sharon a little closer.

Yes, this character seems to have no purpose at all. And now that Nick's bar his hardly shown, Noah really has not had much storyline.

The writers seem to have lost interest in him. I don't blame them.

#76   2013/08/07 12:51PM
    soapfan42

Quote alanadz:
    Quote soapfan42:

The writers seem to have lost interest in him. I don't blame them.

Maybe the writers need to send him back to NY to pursue his music like they did before?

#77   2013/08/07 01:17PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote soapfan42:

That was probably going to be the s/l with Adrianna and the stolen money but then TPTB decided to end it quickly and get rid of her (another useless character).

#78   2013/08/07 01:26PM
    CdnMama

I thought the character was doing okay, not much of a storyline for sure but not too bad. then yesterday the episode with Abby and the coffeemaker...that was some of the worst scene I'd ever seen on this show when he was supposedly sleepy I didn't believe that scene. Maybe the way it was written where he is saying "dude" got to me or how he was rubbing his eyes and wasn't very believable.

Other than that one scene, the actor has been doing a fine job. I have forgotten there were other Noahs until just now. I remember there was one really bad Noah anyone remember him? OMG. Now that was bad!!! This Noah seems to fit right in he just needs storyline.

I would write it in such a way that Noah learns his mother's secret...see what he does with it. Now THAT would be a story for Noah right now!
    Writers...

#79   2013/08/07 01:29PM
    spiritual7djs

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Gideon58: I love Robert Adamson as Noah...definite hottie potential but it is clear that the writing team doesn't have a clue as to what to do with the character.

They really should have kept KS as Noah and let hm have the gay s/l. They should have brought in RA as a new character (Noah's bf from NY?). He is a good looking young man and a decent actor - too bad he is being wasted on this show.

My feeling too. I've been bored with Noah ever since this new guy took over. KS had an edge that this one seems to lack, even though he was a sensitive guy. They wasted a lot of time with the Adrianna s/l which didn't help his useless factor one bit. KS had more intensity and we could see him a romance with substance, but not this guy. I could care less if he dates or works somewhere. Why is Noah broke but Abbey is rich? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

#80   2013/08/07 02:12PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness. I LOVE NOAH!! I hope more storylines develop for this fine young actor. OMG, who wouldn't want him for a son, brother, or best friend.
    I agree. Of all the newbies I enjoy this version of Noah the most. He is kind and gentle. He is a good actor. I love his tenderness towards Summer as well.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list