List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4426, Replies: 91
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/06 04:17PM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    calliope

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Noah is there to watch over his Mother.....just like Cassie did.

Sharon knows it too and said so.

Someone has too. Her bootycall dash her away....

Unfortunately, Noah is a filler. That's why he's always got this sad look.

You are right KIR. He is the only one left to watch over his mom. Cassie seems too agreeable with her MO.

Yep. Plus Sharon reiterated it. Oh Noah your always looking out for me.

And she is looking after him and Faith too! Keeping her secret to cause them about as much hurt as pretending she was dead did.

#62   2013/08/06 04:50PM
    alanadz

I can't stand him! And if the recast please make the guy TALLER.

#63   2013/08/06 04:57PM
    janetb

I wish Noah would stop telling Summer how she has to forgive Nick for what he did. She has to decide that for herself and when she's ready .I'm sick of Noah and everybody else defending and excusing Nick, like he's the victim in all this.

#64   2013/08/06 05:11PM
    calliope

Quote alanadz: I can't stand him! And if the recast please make the guy TALLER.

Why? His dad isn't tall, his mom isn't tall. What a great reason to not like an actor.

#65   2013/08/06 05:22PM
    alanadz

Quote calliope:

Why? His dad isn't tall, his mom isn't tall. What a great reason to not like an actor.

Sharon is 5'7" and Nick is 6'. That's not the only reason I don't like him. KS was short and I liked him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 05:23PM
    #66   2013/08/06 05:58PM
    trixie60

Quote Katoh:
    Quote Lanie1959: Noah is not worthless ....just because some don't see any value in a young man who could easily be running around living a playboy's life but instead works for living and is paying his own way in the world is not reason enough to write him off.

Good point and also a good point from another poster that he may be the one to help his mother with the least amount of horror for her.

I agree with both of you. I think right now, Noah's purpose for being on the show is to help his mom. But it would be better for him to have a good story line. The actor is a good one and should be used. I like him better than any other Noah that has been on the show. I don't feel that he doesn't have a purpose on the show. He should be on the show more too.

#67   2013/08/06 06:01PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote calliope:

I like Noah...Now Jack's son got to go. that's all I'm saying....nope....not his or Diane son. nope

#68   2013/08/06 06:03PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote calliope:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Noah is there to watch over his Mother.....just like Cassie did.

Sharon knows it too and said so.

Someone has too. Her bootycall dash her away....

Unfortunately, Noah is a filler. That's why he's always got this sad look.

You are right KIR. He is the only one left to watch over his mom. Cassie seems too agreeable with her MO.

Yep. Plus Sharon reiterated it. Oh Noah your always looking out for me.

And she is looking after him and Faith too! Keeping her secret to cause them about as much hurt as pretending she was dead did.

That's pathetic and low.

Fondling the lamb and Sam. He deserved better

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 06:08PM
    #69   2013/08/06 06:07PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote janetb: I wish Noah would stop telling Summer how she has to forgive Nick for what he did. She has to decide that for herself and when she's ready .I'm sick of Noah and everybody else defending and excusing Nick, like he's the victim in all this.

I agree. Maybe Noah needs to hear that Nick is not his father and Diego is. Would he forgive his mother for lieing all these years...lol

Just saying hypothetically

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 06:09PM
    #70   2013/08/06 06:32PM
    lipsticklez

Noah does nothing except babysit his crazy Mother. He's wasted as Sharon's caretaker.

They should've allowed him to be gay like MAB intended.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list