List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4444, Replies: 91
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/05 08:39PM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    jacksmyguy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Milkshake24: I think he's getting a story soon! A Romance with Courtney is coming! Perhaps Mason will get in the way of things! He needs to rat out Victor for asking him to switch out Sharon's medication! That fact that he kept this a secret so long would Make him and Noah enemies on top of wanting the same girl!

I sure hope Courtney is not going to be in a front burner story. Noah needs better than his sisters giggly friend. Noah and Lily would be a better story.

I hope Mason is not going to be a front burner. He should have been the one to leave instead of Sarge. Once again the viewers get the short end.

Boy, once again do I agree with you! I almost forgot about Sarge, another character that fell off of JFP's cliff never to be seen or heard from again. I really liked him and he was a character that I was interested in knowing more about but Mason could leave town and never come back for all I care about him.

#42   2013/08/06 01:16AM
    sudsaddicts

Quote catnipluv:
    Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness.

Noah is a bit player..... a recurring character who shows up once a month to give Sharon a pep talk. It's not much to do.

Compare Noah to his contemporaries on other soaps..... Michael Corinthos on GH, Liam Spencer on B&B, Will Horton on Days of our Lives..... See those guys have big stories and featured as young male leads.

Noah Newman is like an extra.... a day player. He's irrelevant and insignificant.....

Yeah they've done nothing with Noah.

What a waste.

#43   2013/08/06 04:56AM
    TheCat

Quote sudsaddicts:
    Quote catnipluv:
    Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness.

Noah is a bit player..... a recurring character who shows up once a month to give Sharon a pep talk. It's not much to do.

Compare Noah to his contemporaries on other soaps..... Michael Corinthos on GH, Liam Spencer on B&B, Will Horton on Days of our Lives..... See those guys have big stories and featured as young male leads.

Noah Newman is like an extra.... a day player. He's irrelevant and insignificant.....

Yeah they've done nothing with Noah.

What a waste.

It really is a waste. Noah should have a story that has him front and center. Instead all we see is him babysitting his crazy mom or polishing glasses

#44   2013/08/06 07:07AM
    LJMOM812

Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness. I LOVE NOAH!! I hope more storylines develop for this fine young actor. OMG, who wouldn't want him for a son, brother, or best friend.

I agree! He is one of the best looking guys I have ever seen. I love when he is on--he just makes me smile

#45   2013/08/06 07:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

You forgot he gets laid every once in a while...lol
    I guess he's just finding himself...and checking up on his mother...

#46   2013/08/06 09:16AM
    alanadz

I can't stand him.

#47   2013/08/06 12:15PM
    Gideon58

I love Robert Adamson as Noah...definite hottie potential but it is clear that the writing team doesn't have a clue as to what to do with the character.

#48   2013/08/06 12:15PM
    Gideon58

I love Robert Adamson as Noah...definite hottie potential but it is clear that the writing team doesn't have a clue as to what to do with the character.

#49   2013/08/06 12:17PM
    Gideon58

What accent?

#50   2013/08/06 12:28PM
    TheCat

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

You forgot he gets laid every once in a while...lol
    I guess he's just finding himself...and checking up on his mother...

Nick and Sharon are his parents so him being a male skank is not surprising.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list