List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4333, Replies: 91
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/05 04:20AM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    Milkshake24

I think he's getting a story soon! A Romance with Courtney is coming! Perhaps Mason will get in the way of things! He needs to rat out Victor for asking him to switch out Sharon's medication! That fact that he kept this a secret so long would Make him and Noah enemies on top of wanting the same girl!

#32   2013/08/05 04:29AM
    TheCat

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote shainee:
    I disagree about him looking too old to be Nick's son. You forget that Nick has been on this show quite a while himself, so Nick is not as young as you might believe. Although I personally like the actor currently playing Noah, he really is kind of a forgotten character and pretty much has been since Cassie was still alive on the show. If they want to cut the payroll it probable wouldn't hurt to cut this character in terms of importance to the story unless things change.

The actor that plays Nick is 38 and the actor that plays Noah is 28. Another case of when SORAS-ing goes wrong

And it really shows. JM is a young looking 38 and RA looks his age that is a big problem.

I like RA. But never forget RA is a FOJ's!

I like him too but he adds nothing to the show. He gets no story. This is not a hate of the actor for me at all. I don't hate the character either but he is boring as hell. I think Noah should have a prominent part on the show instead of mixing drinks and getting laid. So far they have done nothing to make me interested in the character. RA is adorable I would love to love his character but at this point I am completely indifferent to the character. The absolute worst thing the writers can do to a character.

I agree! The character has great potential and these writers are not capable and creative enough to utilize Noah! They have given us a character that too many people are ambivalent about and that is not good!

I think he is the most disappointing character of all. I really was hoping for some story. And I wanted to find out what happened with Eden and Noah. That just pisses me off that we never found out. They are totally wasting this character and actor. Why have him if you are not going to use him. So far he has done nothing. Babysat his crazy mom and that is it.

Looks like there's a LOT of babysitting in his future!

WACKADOODLEDOO strikes again.

#33   2013/08/05 04:31AM
    TheCat

Quote Milkshake24: I think he's getting a story soon! A Romance with Courtney is coming! Perhaps Mason will get in the way of things! He needs to rat out Victor for asking him to switch out Sharon's medication! That fact that he kept this a secret so long would Make him and Noah enemies on top of wanting the same girl!

I sure hope Courtney is not going to be in a front burner story. Noah needs better than his sisters giggly friend. Noah and Lily would be a better story.

#34   2013/08/05 04:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Milkshake24: I think he's getting a story soon! A Romance with Courtney is coming! Perhaps Mason will get in the way of things! He needs to rat out Victor for asking him to switch out Sharon's medication! That fact that he kept this a secret so long would Make him and Noah enemies on top of wanting the same girl!

I sure hope Courtney is not going to be in a front burner story. Noah needs better than his sisters giggly friend. Noah and Lily would be a better story.

I hope Mason is not going to be a front burner. He should have been the one to leave instead of Sarge. Once again the viewers get the short end.

#35   2013/08/05 05:46AM
    FL senior fan

Quote mswadel: I am neutral on Noah Newman, however he is a heritage character, grandson of Victor Newman and will never be 'disposed of'.

-----------------------
    Good post; and isn't Noah Newman currently the only HEIR with Newman name to carry out Newman name? We all know how Victor feels about family and carrying out legacy!! That is, until it is revealed Adam has a son (or will the baby be a girl?)
    Love Noah!! For those complaining about this character and fine actor I can only say you should be complaining about NEW KYLE instead of this fine actor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 05:53AM
    #36   2013/08/05 05:53AM
    TheCat

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote mswadel: I am neutral on Noah Newman, however he is a heritage character, grandson of Victor Newman and will never be 'disposed of'.

-----------------------
    Good post; and isn't Noah Newman currently the only HEIR with Newman name to carry out Newman name? That is, until it is revealed Adam has a son (or will the baby be a girl?)
    Love Noah!!

They haven't shown him enough for me to anything him.. that is my complaint.

#37   2013/08/05 06:08AM
    calliope

Not everyone can have a major story all the time! He is a Newman and Sharon's son. Right now he is the only one who seems to give a hoot what happens to her. This is a soap that was supposed to be about 2 or 3 families as core. He is part of that core. I loved Kevin Schmidt but don't diss this guys good acting just because he isn't doing a big story at the moment.

#38   2013/08/05 06:11AM
    calliope

Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

How is he living like a worthless bum? Is he mooching off his family? Is he paying his own way? Or do you just define pouring drinks as worthless bum? My son is a bartender, I will have to let him know he is a worthless bum.

#39   2013/08/05 06:14AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Katoh:
    Quote Lanie1959: Noah is not worthless ....just because some don't see any value in a young man who could easily be running around living a playboy's life but instead works for living and is paying his own way in the world is not reason enough to write him off.

Good point and also a good point from another poster that he may be the one to help his mother with the least amount of horror for her.

IA with both of you. Noah is working for a living and living within his means. He also loves his mother and might just be her rock at this point.

RA is such a good actor and so handsome. IMO, he is totally believable as Shick's son. They were very young when he was born.

#40   2013/08/05 07:10PM
    alanadz

I loved KS but this Noah is a total bore. I like new Kyle better than new Noah. A lot better.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list