List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4088, Replies: 91
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/04 03:30PM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    Lanie1959

Noah is not worthless ....just because some don't see any value in a young man who could easily be running around living a playboy's life but instead works for living and is paying his own way in the world is not reason enough to write him off.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/04 03:31PM
    #12   2013/08/04 03:38PM
    Katoh

Quote Lanie1959: Noah is not worthless ....just because some don't see any value in a young man who could easily be running around living a playboy's life but instead works for living and is paying his own way in the world is not reason enough to write him off.

Good point and also a good point from another poster that he may be the one to help his mother with the least amount of horror for her.

#13   2013/08/04 03:49PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote rachelzoe: Also Noah looks too old to play Nick's son. This new Noah looks almost 30. He looks like Nick's younger brother or something like that.

I disagree about him looking too old to be Nick's son. You forget that Nick has been on this show quite a while himself, so Nick is not as young as you might believe. Although I personally like the actor currently playing Noah, he really is kind of a forgotten character and pretty much has been since Cassie was still alive on the show. If they want to cut the payroll it probable wouldn't hurt to cut this character in terms of importance to the story unless things change.

#14   2013/08/04 03:55PM
    shainee

I disagree about him looking too old to be Nick's son. You forget that Nick has been on this show quite a while himself, so Nick is not as young as you might believe. Although I personally like the actor currently playing Noah, he really is kind of a forgotten character and pretty much has been since Cassie was still alive on the show. If they want to cut the payroll it probable wouldn't hurt to cut this character in terms of importance to the story unless things change.

The actor that plays Nick is 38 and the actor that plays Noah is 28. Another case of when SORAS-ing goes wrong

#15   2013/08/04 04:09PM
    catnipluv

Quote kelvinshitz:
    Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

why did they fire the first noah? i liked kevin schmidt. they should've kept him & let him play gay noah.

this new noah is worthless.

Omg, THIS! Absolutely, they had the chance to make Noah gay and Kevin Schmidt was on board. When Jill Phelps took over, she scrapped the gay storyline...... such a shame!

#16   2013/08/04 04:13PM
    catnipluv

Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness.

Noah is a bit player..... a recurring character who shows up once a month to give Sharon a pep talk. It's not much to do.

Compare Noah to his contemporaries on other soaps..... Michael Corinthos on GH, Liam Spencer on B&B, Will Horton on Days of our Lives..... See those guys have big stories and featured as young male leads.

Noah Newman is like an extra.... a day player. He's irrelevant and insignificant.....

#17   2013/08/04 04:21PM
    alanadz

Quote Lanie1959: Noah is not worthless ....just because some don't see any value in a young man who could easily be running around living a playboy's life but instead works for living and is paying his own way in the world is not reason enough to write him off.

He is bland, boring and has no chemistry with anyone.

#18   2013/08/04 04:22PM
    alanadz

KS was a doll. He had charm, looks, personality, chemistry with all the Newmans. He was the bomb. And he looked like Sharon and Nick's kid.

#19   2013/08/04 04:43PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote shainee:

The actor that plays Nick is 38 and the actor that plays Noah is 28. Another case of when SORAS-ing goes wrong

I can agree with you about the actors' real ages but actors often play roles that are quite different than their true ages. Besides, Noah was a teen I believe when Summer was born and if they SORAS-ed Summer they would have to portray Nick and Noah as older as well to keep things anything resembling real and believable. .

#20   2013/08/04 04:43PM
    soapbubbless

Quote alanadz: KS was a doll. He had charm, looks, personality, chemistry with all the Newmans. He was the bomb. And he looked like Sharon and Nick's kid.

KS was the best Noah.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list