List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?

Started by rachelzoe at 2013/08/04 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 06:42PM, Views: 4470, Replies: 91
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/04 11:39AM
    What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    rachelzoe

Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

#2   2013/08/04 11:59AM
    Re: What is the point of worthless Noah Newman?
    rachelzoe

Also Noah looks too old to play Nick's son. This new Noah looks almost 30. He looks like Nick's younger brother or something like that.

#3   2013/08/04 12:00PM
    alanadz

I have wondered the same thing. He is a throw a way character. Even little Faith has more story than he does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/04 12:01PM
    #4   2013/08/04 12:03PM
    rachelzoe

Quote alanadz: I have wondered the same thing. He is a throw a way character. Even little Faith has more story than he does.

Faith and dead Cassie have more story than Noah Newman.

You're right, Noah is a throwaway character. He does nothing and adds nothing.

#5   2013/08/04 01:32PM
    FL senior fan

Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness. I LOVE NOAH!! I hope more storylines develop for this fine young actor. OMG, who wouldn't want him for a son, brother, or best friend.

#6   2013/08/04 01:34PM
    Radsbrat

Not a big fan of this Noah. What bothers me is the accent. I know he spent several years in NY, but you wouldn't develop that much of a northern accent in just a few years.

#7   2013/08/04 01:45PM
    ladycam

Quote FL senior fan: Are you posters kidding me? Noah is one of the best actors of the "younger crowd" and has done outstanding with the storyline of Sharon's illness. I LOVE NOAH!! I hope more storylines develop for this fine young actor. OMG, who wouldn't want him for a son, brother, or best friend.

I am loving this Noah and hope Sharon will start talking to him instead of Cassie. I really hope the writers center her illness around her and Noah. Instead of creating drama for Navery. That would be a must watch.

#8   2013/08/04 01:49PM
    mswadel

I am neutral on Noah Newman, however he is a heritage character, grandson of Victor Newman and will never be 'disposed of'.

#9   2013/08/04 01:56PM
    RealVictoria

Quote mswadel: I am neutral on Noah Newman, however he is a heritage character, grandson of Victor Newman and will never be 'disposed of'.

The writers disposed of Reed and he is a heritage character and grandson of Victor Newman.

Now Victoria is stuck with Billy's cheat bastard Johnny Lawson while her real son Reed with Newman blood in his veins is stuck off-screen in DC.

These writers only care about Chelsea and Billy's children.

Maybe they should write Noah off too.

The writers seem more interested in Phick's daughter and Frank Barrit's dead red-headed bastard.

#10   2013/08/04 03:23PM
    kelvinshitz

Quote rachelzoe: Why is Noah still on the show?

It's been 1 year since new Noah showed up and he's done nothing but pour drinks and live like a worthless bum.

Time to cut losses and write him off.

why did they fire the first noah? i liked kevin schmidt. they should've kept him & let him play gay noah.

this new noah is worthless.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list