List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I want phyllis back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want phyllis back

Started by daisyy at 2013/08/03 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/03 12:53PM, Views: 446, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/08/03 11:33AM
    I want phyllis back
    daisyy

I really hope Phyllis recovers and tells the truth about what Sharon did. And then Sharon should go to jail for changing the paternity test and for injuring Phillis.

#2   2013/08/03 12:25PM
    Re: I want phyllis back
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote daisyy: I really hope Phyllis recovers and tells the truth about what Sharon did. And then Sharon should go to jail for changing the paternity test and for injuring Phillis.

Phyllis is going to be gone soon & be experimented on. If I recall Phyllis was good at changing DNA test too. She was a evil & cruel person & got what was coming to her. Maybe the experiment will keep her in a coma for years.

#3   2013/08/03 12:30PM
    TheCat

I think they will recast soon. Phyllis is much too important of a character . Sharon is going to pay for this one.

#4   2013/08/03 12:39PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote TheCat: I think they will recast soon. Phyllis is much too important of a character . Sharon is going to pay for this one.

She wasn't all that important look to me like not even to her children sending her off to get experimented on. And some never even bother to come & see her. Phyllis wasn't all that important as she thought she was. She is gone now to that place to do what ever they want with her body.

#5   2013/08/03 12:44PM
    Phyllisrocks...

No one knows if she will be recast anytime soon. It could be that they will not mention her name on the show as much & let it all be forgotten. Poor red.

#6   2013/08/03 12:53PM
    TheCat

Phyllis and Nick took Summer to an experimental hospital and it worked wonders. I am glad Daniel sent her to that hospital over the GC hospital where nutcases like Sharon can come in and harm her. I bet Phyllis is recast before Christmas.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list