List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/02 03:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:42AM, Views: 2863, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/04 01:07PM
    Re: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody
    Mer2

Victoria is legally Johnny's mother and I don't see that changing, besides they are not headed for a divorce. Vicky said so herself, and we know Billy isn't asking for one. He just asked his wife to move back to the house, and she did. It's just a matter of time before Billy moves back in, too.

#22   2013/08/04 01:53PM
    Give Johnny back to Chelsea or KILL him off!
    RealVictoria

Give Johnny back to Chelsea or KILL him off!

I say this as a true Victoria fan. I hate Johnny. His entire existence does not sit right with me and I ESPECIALLY HATE that Victoria got stuck with this worthless cheat bastard.

Yes, CHEAT BASTARD. Let’s not forget that Johnny is the result of Billy’s drunk one night stand with Chelsea Lawson.

Johnny is a slap in the face to Victoria. An insult. A reminder of Billy cheating & how the writers continue to prop Chelsea at Victoria's expense. The writers are destroying Victoria, forcing this once great legacy character to grovel to that petulant newbie con. And for what??? A worthless cheat bastard!

NO WIFE IN HER RIGHT MIND PUTS UP WITH A CHEAT BASTARD IN HER HOME!

Phyllis & Sharon dumped Nick when he cheated and impregnated another woman!

Sharon HATES Summer's guts and THAT'S the way it SHOULD be!

Phyllis can't stand to look at Faith!

Johnny Lawson belongs with his REAL mother Chelsea Lawson and Chelsea & Billy should raise their “love child” together.

I NEVER ever want to see any more scenes of Victoria holding that cheat bastard or Nikki & Victor with that cheat bastard. I want that bastard GONE.

Give the BASTARD back to the LAWSONS where he belongs.

Victor was so right about Johnny in the very beginning he told Victoria “That’s Billy Abbott’s bastard son! This is a MISTAKE! This will end badly for you!”

Vicky should have listened to Victor.

If Heather Tom were playing Victoria, you know she would have filed DIVORCE papers the minute she laid eyes on Chelsea’s pregnant belly and realized Billy lied & cheated. She would have won an Emmy for ripping those two losers apart!

Victoria has a REAL son named Reed and I wish the writers would remember that and bring Reed NEWMAN home.

Now that Victoria & Billy are divorcing, Johnny needs to be purged from Victoria’s life FOR GOOD.

Send his lil ass packing.

P.S. I also don’t need any more stupid filler scenes of Billy Miller hamming it up with that dumb kid. What a waste of time! Enough!

#23   2013/08/04 03:16PM
    alanadz

Quote RealVictoria: Give Johnny back to Chelsea or KILL him off!

I say this as a true Victoria fan. I hate Johnny. His entire existence does not sit right with me and I ESPECIALLY HATE that Victoria got stuck with this worthless cheat bastard.

Yes, CHEAT BASTARD. Let’s not forget that Johnny is the result of Billy’s drunk one night stand with Chelsea Lawson.

Johnny is a slap in the face to Victoria. An insult. A reminder of Billy cheating & how the writers continue to prop Chelsea at Victoria's expense. The writers are destroying Victoria, forcing this once great legacy character to grovel to that petulant newbie con. And for what??? A worthless cheat bastard!

NO WIFE IN HER RIGHT MIND PUTS UP WITH A CHEAT BASTARD IN HER HOME!

Phyllis & Sharon dumped Nick when he cheated and impregnated another woman!

Sharon HATES Summer's guts and THAT'S the way it SHOULD be!

Phyllis can't stand to look at Faith!

Johnny Lawson belongs with his REAL mother Chelsea Lawson and Chelsea & Billy should raise their “love child” together.

I NEVER ever want to see any more scenes of Victoria holding that cheat bastard or Nikki & Victor with that cheat bastard. I want that bastard GONE.

Give the BASTARD back to the LAWSONS where he belongs.

Victor was so right about Johnny in the very beginning he told Victoria “That’s Billy Abbott’s bastard son! This is a MISTAKE! This will end badly for you!”

Vicky should have listened to Victor.

If Heather Tom were playing Victoria, you know she would have filed DIVORCE papers the minute she laid eyes on Chelsea’s pregnant belly and realized Billy lied & cheated. She would have won an Emmy for ripping those two losers apart!

Victoria has a REAL son named Reed and I wish the writers would remember that and bring Reed NEWMAN home.

Now that Victoria & Billy are divorcing, Johnny needs to be purged from Victoria’s life FOR GOOD.

Send his lil ass packing.

P.S. I also don’t need any more stupid filler scenes of Billy Miller hamming it up with that dumb kid. What a waste of time! Enough!

You haven't been banned yet?

#24   2013/08/06 06:13PM
    alanadz

I totally see this coming!

#25   2013/08/07 07:57PM
    alanadz

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote alanadz: on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.
    I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

That's HIS bio child...he doesn't have to sue for anything! Victoria's the one who 'adopted' Johnny by virtue of marrying Billy, and SHE would have to prove Billy to be totally incompetent/unfit as a parent to get custody! I don't think Chloe would let that happen; she knows Billy is a good dad! Even Chelsea might put in a good word if it came to that. Victoria better step lightly!

THIS! That's why the whole thing will be very interesting to watch it play out.

#26   2013/08/08 09:09PM
    mimimak

Totally agree. Can you imagine how vindictive Victoria will/would be if Chelsea and Adam reunite with their new baby and then try to get custody of Johnny, Chadam baby half sibling. Adam raising Johnny, now that would get Billy fired up too. If Adam could prove Billy involve with plot to frame him for rape, could be grounds to lose custody of Johnny. And Chelsea is the bio Mom after all. Then we have the pending rivalry of the Lawson boys down the road.

#27   2013/08/08 09:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote mimimak: Totally agree. Can you imagine how vindictive Victoria will/would be if Chelsea and Adam reunite with their new baby and then try to get custody of Johnny, Chadam baby half sibling. Adam raising Johnny, now that would get Billy fired up too. If Adam could prove Billy involve with plot to frame him for rape, could be grounds to lose custody of Johnny. And Chelsea is the bio Mom after all. Then we have the pending rivalry of the Lawson boys down the road.

Once again, Chelsea has no legal right to Johnny. Victoria
    is his mother. And Adam, sue Billy for custody of Billy's son? Based on what, exactly? Never going to happen.

#28   2013/08/09 09:58AM
    alanadz

Things are going to get very ugly for Villy. Billy will not want his son around Victor and Adam!

#29   2013/08/10 06:47AM
    alanadz

I believe this will happen. When Billy finally gives up on Victoria, he will do everything he can to get his son away from the Newmans!

#30   2013/08/12 04:26AM
    Blue 501

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote alanadz: on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.
    I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

That's HIS bio child...he doesn't have to sue for anything! Victoria's the one who 'adopted' Johnny by virtue of marrying Billy, and SHE would have to prove Billy to be totally incompetent/unfit as a parent to get custody! I don't think Chloe would let that happen; she knows Billy is a good dad! Even Chelsea might put in a good word if it came to that. Victoria better step lightly!

I thought Victoria legally adopted Johnny. If she did, she is just as much his parent as Billy is & she can point to his gambling, etc. as proof that she is the better parent. Chelsea gave the baby up at birth so I think it would be very hard for her to get him back at this stage of the game.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list