List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/02 03:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:42AM, Views: 2905, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/02 05:02PM
    Re: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody
    alanadz

I always thought the writers would revisit this SL. There is no way Billy will have Victor Newman raising his son!

#12   2013/08/02 05:05PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz: I always thought the writers would revisit this SL. There is no way Billy will have Victor Newman raising his son!

JT left Victoria and took his son away. Billy should do the same thing.

#13   2013/08/02 05:24PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote alanadz: on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.
    I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

That's HIS bio child...he doesn't have to sue for anything! Victoria's the one who 'adopted' Johnny by virtue of marrying Billy, and SHE would have to prove Billy to be totally incompetent/unfit as a parent to get custody! I don't think Chloe would let that happen; she knows Billy is a good dad! Even Chelsea might put in a good word if it came to that. Victoria better step lightly!

Hold on!

Chloe doesn't have a leg to stand on. If Billy's gambling debt got Victoria kidnapped and it was reported to the police, that record could be used to prove that Billy is an unfit parent. So yes, Billy can definitely lose custody of Johnny. Any records that can prove his gambling or drinking addiction caused undue harm to Victoria and/or baby could be prove that he poses a danger to his son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 05:27PM
    #14   2013/08/02 06:08PM
    alanadz

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

That's HIS bio child...he doesn't have to sue for anything! Victoria's the one who 'adopted' Johnny by virtue of marrying Billy, and SHE would have to prove Billy to be totally incompetent/unfit as a parent to get custody! I don't think Chloe would let that happen; she knows Billy is a good dad! Even Chelsea might put in a good word if it came to that. Victoria better step lightly!

Hold on!

Chloe doesn't have a leg to stand on. If Billy's gambling debt got Victoria kidnapped and it was reported to the police, that record could be used to prove that Billy is an unfit parent. So yes, Billy can definitely lose custody of Johnny. Any records that can prove his gambling or drinking addiction caused undue harm to Victoria and/or baby could be prove that he poses a danger to his son.

I think Chloe has two legs to stand on. Jonny is NOT Victoria's son. When the adoption took place Vicky was married to that baby's father. And there was a stipulation in the adoption that Chelsea would have some part in John's life. That has never been honored.

#15   2013/08/02 06:20PM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote hubbardfan:

Hold on!

I think Chloe has two legs to stand on. Jonny is NOT Victoria's son. When the adoption took place Vicky was married to that baby's father. And there was a stipulation in the adoption that Chelsea would have some part in John's life. That has never been honored.

Johnny is Vitoria's son. To say that she is not his mother is an insult to adoptive parents everywhere. There is nothing in the adoption papers giving Chelsea any rights. That was an agreement, true, but the last time it was discussed amongst the three of them, Chelsea chose not to do it at that time. If I remember correctly, that was the same day Chelsea told she would pay her own bills and didn't need their financial support.

#16   2013/08/02 07:09PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote hubbardfan:

Hold on!

Johnny is Victoria's son. Once Chelsea attended the hearing (with Adam) and signed over her parental rights (as Victoria, Billy, Nikki and Victor stood by), Victoria was then recognized as Johnny's legal guardian. Victoria legally adopted Johnny.

#17   2013/08/03 08:51AM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote hubbardfan:

Hold on!

Johnny is Vitoria's son. To say that she is not his mother is an insult to adoptive parents everywhere. There is nothing in the adoption papers giving Chelsea any rights. That was an agreement, true, but the last time it was discussed amongst the three of them, Chelsea chose not to do it at that time. If I remember correctly, that was the same day Chelsea told she would pay her own bills and didn't need their financial support.

I am not putting down adoptive parents. I am 100% in favor of adoption. But Villy situation is totally different that most adoptions. Most people don't adopt their own kid!

#18   2013/08/03 09:43AM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote hubbardfan:

Hold on!

I am not putting down adoptive parents. I am 100% in favor of adoption. But Villy situation is totally different that most adoptions. Most people don't adopt their own kid!

That's not what happened. Victoria adopted Johnny with the permission and approval of the birth parents and Chelsea gave up all of her paternal rights. The judge said, " Congratulations, Mrs. Abbott. You have a son".

#19   2013/08/03 10:43AM
    glh1950

How does she not have custody of Reed?

Billy would have to show Victoria unfit, crazy, or get her to agree to give up custody. Unlikely Victor and Nikki would ever let him pull that unless Victoria really were to pull a Sharon or Daisy.

#20   2013/08/04 12:54PM
    alanadz

This was not your typical adoption. The fact that Billy is the bio father changes things. And let's not forget, Victoria lost custody of Reed. That is HUGE!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/04 12:55PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list