List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Started by alanadz at 2013/08/02 03:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:42AM, Views: 2975, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/02 03:24AM
    Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody
    alanadz

on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.
    I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

#2   2013/08/02 05:50AM
    Re: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody
    Lizzytish

I've been hoping that Chelsea would try to get Johnny back. I just cannot stand Victoria any more. I hope too, that when the baby's paternity is finally revealed, that it's also revealed that Victoria has known all along that the baby is Adam's.

#3   2013/08/02 06:35AM
    sgtppr

Quote alanadz: on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.
    I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

Vikki is so off the wall lately she shouldn't be taking care of that child....now she wants to go back to Newman. What about the kids' books she was going to write? There are too many dropped ends lately...you can hardly keep up.

#4   2013/08/02 06:46AM
    trunks

I know it's crazy Vicky is more obsessed with her brother Adam, than she is with her own husband. That's really creepy and do you see the sexual heat that Adam and Victoria share, it's a crime for a brother and sister to have that much sexual heat.

#5   2013/08/02 06:52AM
    Supercouplev...

I don't where you get divorce, they are reconnecting, they were holding hands yesterday. Sorry, reunion just around the corner.

#6   2013/08/02 07:52AM
    alanadz

Quote trunks: I know it's crazy Vicky is more obsessed with her brother Adam, than she is with her own husband. That's really creepy and do you see the sexual heat that Adam and Victoria share, it's a crime for a brother and sister to have that much sexual heat.

It's true. This SL is not doing the character Victoria any favors. She is coming off as a cold, self absorbed, Newman Princess! The writers are doing a great job of slowly destroying this couple. The question is how much longer is Billy going to grovel, beg and be Victoria's lapdog?

#7   2013/08/02 08:01AM
    Coonfoot

Victoria needs to stop putting NE before her husband and children. I understand her being upset about the gambling, but come on, she needs to support her husband while he gets himself straightened out. I still believe Victor had something to do with her being kidnapped. If she continues being the way she is (blackmailing, etc.), then she deserves to lose Johnny and Billy deserves to have his son and be happy.

#8   2013/08/02 03:48PM
    Maria Maria101

Victoria better watch out, Chelsea is more than a match for her. She really gave it to Vikki today and I hope she don't back down. I hope that fiery Chelsea comes back and she leaves the lying personality and Chloe in the past. She could if they let her be another hot tempered, no holes barred, spicy Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 03:49PM
    #9   2013/08/02 03:57PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Maria Maria101: Victoria better watch out, Chelsea is more than a match for her. She really gave it to Vikki today and I hope she don't back down. I hope that fiery Chelsea comes back and she leaves the lying personality and Chloe in the past. She could if they let her be another hot tempered, no holes barred, spicy Phyllis.

That Chelsea sure can cut a bi*** when she is in con mood. Chelsea stood up perfectly fine on her own with Satan Sr Victor when Adam was shot, Icky will be just a piece of cake for Chelsea. The only thing she has on her is that she knows her secret . Once the truth is out, Chelsea will eat her for lunch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 03:58PM
    #10   2013/08/02 04:44PM
    hubbardfan

Quote alanadz: on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.

That's HIS bio child...he doesn't have to sue for anything! Victoria's the one who 'adopted' Johnny by virtue of marrying Billy, and SHE would have to prove Billy to be totally incompetent/unfit as a parent to get custody! I don't think Chloe would let that happen; she knows Billy is a good dad! Even Chelsea might put in a good word if it came to that. Victoria better step lightly!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list