List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I keep waiting for Phyllis to:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I keep waiting for Phyllis to:

Started by lvsdasnow at 2013/08/01 07:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/01 05:04PM, Views: 593, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/01 07:59AM
    I keep waiting for Phyllis to:
    lvsdasnow

I keep waiting for Phyllis to open her eyes and create a great noise.
    Her just laying there is not doing it for me for her final scene.
    Sharon should just walk in and say something. Phyllis then should just jump out of the bed and tear Sharon's clothes off while telling everyone what she did.
    Then Daniel needs to take Phyllis away to the recovery hospital for her to get back to being the Phyllis she used to be, ( Re-cast or MS)
    MS told us in Aug. we would see something really good. Biting my nails here looking for the final day.

#2   2013/08/01 08:40AM
    Re: I keep waiting for Phyllis to:
    sgtppr

Quote lvsdasnow: I keep waiting for Phyllis to open her eyes and create a great noise.
    Sharon should just walk in and say something. Phyllis then should just jump out of the bed and tear Sharon's clothes off while telling everyone what she did.
    Then Daniel needs to take Phyllis away to the recovery hospital for her to get back to being the Phyllis she used to be, ( Re-cast or MS)
    MS told us in Aug. we would see something really good. Biting my nails here looking for the final day.

I would LOVE that to happen. It is time for at least one person to pay for their misdeeds...that would be a start and a happy way to send off MS.

#3   2013/08/01 08:49AM
    lvsdasnow

I agree with you. It would really wake GC up.

#4   2013/08/01 09:20AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote lvsdasnow: I keep waiting for Phyllis to open her eyes and create a great noise.

Phyllis isn't going to do anything if she had she would had done it there when it first happen, but she ran like she always has from Sharon. Phyllis is a big chicken & all mouth. And she is not going to do anything for she is a vegetable right now. sharon has whipped Phyllis before & she is not afraid to do it again. When they had that chocolate fight that time, Sharon was on top of her beating hell out of her & it went off.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/01 09:25AM
    #5   2013/08/01 09:23AM
    Lanie1959

It would be great if she came to long enough to burst wackadoo's bubble before signing off

#6   2013/08/01 09:36AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:

Phyllis isn't going to do anything if she had she would had done it there when it first happen, but she ran like she always has from Sharon. Phyllis is a big chicken & all mouth. And she is not going to do anything for she is a vegetable right now. sharon has whipped Phyllis before & she is not afraid to do it again. When they had that chocolate fight that time, Sharon was on top of her beating hell out of her & it went off.

OMG!!! What lies. The only reason Sharon was on top is because Phyllis slipped and fell on the floor. Phyllis has never ever run away from Sharon. She was trying to get to the people Sharon has hurt to tell them the truth.

#7   2013/08/01 09:41AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:

OMG!!! What lies. The only reason Sharon was on top is because Phyllis slipped and fell on the floor. Phyllis has never ever run away from Sharon. She was trying to get to the people Sharon has hurt to tell them the truth.

They both slipped, but Sharon was on top of her before it went off. and if Phyllis wanted to whip her she would done it there like anyone else would had, but the chicken ran. she was stalking Sharon that day & it will be her last she ever stalks another maybe.

#8   2013/08/01 05:04PM
    lvsdasnow

In recent interviews the writers and MS has told us we will not be unhappy with the end. It promises to be exciting. I don't think that has happened and I am looking forward for it to come very soon.
    As I said earlier, I want Sharon to be there and say something to wake Phyllis up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list