List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I BET HILARY IS NEIL AND ROSE'S DAUGHTER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I BET HILARY IS NEIL AND ROSE'S DAUGHTER

Started by CC6458 at 2013/07/31 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/01 01:29PM, Views: 876, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/31 10:17AM
    I BET HILARY IS NEIL AND ROSE'S DAUGHTER
    CC6458

The way Hilary was looking at Cane & Lilly the other day.. I got a feeling that she is getting back at them because she is Neil's daughter and is the one writing on the GC Buzz.... Makes sense to me.

#2   2013/07/31 10:34AM
    Re: I BET HILARY IS NEIL AND ROSE'S DAUGHTER
    roseofsharon...

Quote CC6458: The way Hilary was looking at Cane & Lilly the other day.. I got a feeling that she is getting back at them because she is Neil's daughter and is the one writing on the GC Buzz.... Makes sense to me.

I don't think so because Neil said he met Rose 6 years ago. Possibly Hilary was hired by someone else to either help Cane or cause trouble for Cane and Lilly. The banter between Hilary and Jill makes me think it is Jill, trying to make it look like Jill doesn't trust Hilary. I don't like to think that Jill is trying to hurt Cane in any way but we are talking about a Billion dollar business and they are not really blood. Some times talk is cheap.

#3   2013/07/31 10:37AM
    Milkshake24

Quote CC6458: The way Hilary was looking at Cane & Lilly the other day.. I got a feeling that she is getting back at them because she is Neil's daughter and is the one writing on the GC Buzz.... Makes sense to me.

The blogger has to be someone who was on canvas when the diary was stolen with access to the Athletic Club! Hillary is Tyler's ex girlfriend he keeps mentioning that Lily reminds him of her and will be Lily's competition for Tyler's affection as well Cane's ! If anything it's the blogs that attracted her to Genoa City!

#4   2013/07/31 10:38AM
    Angeleyes0000

If Neil had a child with Rosé, at the most it would be 6yrs. Old...

#5   2013/07/31 10:43AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Angeleyes0000: If Neil had a child with Rosé, at the most it would be 6yrs. Old...

I agree only because they keep specifying 6 years otherwise that would mean nothing!

#6   2013/07/31 10:56AM
    CC6458

You know what... you guys are right I did not see the episode when they mentioned it was 6yrs ago... So I'm on the wrong track... Ok I like the story that she is Tyler's ex, the one Lilly reminds him of...

#7   2013/07/31 11:12AM
    Cuid1

Quote Angeleyes0000: If Neil had a child with Rosé, at the most it would be 6yrs. Old...
    That would be quite a sorased. Hillary would be around Faith's age.I hope the writers don't go there;that would be quite a stretch.

#8   2013/07/31 11:32AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Cuid1:
    That would be quite a sorased. Hillary would be around Faith's age.I hope the writers don't go there;that would be quite a stretch.

It took 3 years to age Billy to 16

They've specified 6 years though more than once so they're not giving Neil a new child!

#9   2013/07/31 01:02PM
    jacksmyguy

I don't see how that is possible since it was mentioned on Tuesday's show that Neil only met Rose 6 years ago.

#10   2013/08/01 01:29PM
    Milkshake24

Yesterday though when she was watching Lily and cane together after offering to quit she seemed more happy with what she was seeing as if what she said to them was genuine. Maybe Katherine sent her to watch over Cane and keep Jill away? This doesn't mean she can't fall for him down the road! I think Hillary will be a huge part in the chancellor boardroom drama from the decisions made by Katherine.

Think about it if she wanted revenge why is her goal to protect Cane? She only came into the picture after Cane was left in charge of Chancellor!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list