List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gus + Rose = Hilary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gus + Rose = Hilary

Started by A fan since way back at 2013/07/30 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 10:49AM, Views: 2223, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/07/30 06:34PM
    Gus + Rose = Hilary
    A fan since ...

what do you ya'll think?
    Neil did something tragic or accidentally to Rose and now Hilary is seeking revenge. Hilary is the blogger.

#2   2013/07/30 06:40PM
    Re: Gus + Rose = Hilary
    Chuckyducky

Quote A fan since way back: what do you ya'll think?
    Neil did something tragic or accidentally to Rose and now Hilary is seeking revenge. Hilary is the blogger.

I think a few of us are WAY ahead of you on that train of thought. I figured out Hillary was Rose and Gus' daughter awhile back but today's episode solidified the idea.

#3   2013/07/30 06:46PM
    Milkshake24

Have you not notice that Tyler and Hillary have yet to share a scene and yesterday he only referred to her as some girl with Cane and than with Abby brought up AGAIN Lily reminded him of the one who got away aka Hillary. She is not Gus's daughter because she's Tyler's ex and that would of been incest! She's Lily's competition ...you think Lily was jealous when she seen Abby with Tyler wait until she finds out that Hillary was Tyler's only love! The blogs are coming from the Athletic Club not NY where Hillary was when the postings hit!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 06:48PM
    #4   2013/07/30 06:49PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Milkshake24:

Have you not notice that Tyler and Hillary have yet to share a scene and yesterday he only referred to her as some girl with Cane and than with Abby brought up AGAIN Lily reminded him of the one who got away aka Hillary. She is not Gus's daughter because she's Tyler's ex and that would of been incest! She's Lily's competition ...you think Lily was jealous when she seen Abby with Tyler wait until she finds out that Hillary was Tyler's only love! The blogs are coming from the Athletic Club not NY where Hillary was when the postings hit!

They did share a scene at boulevard. He stormed in and walked right past her. I think it was the day he got into it with Devon. I remember because I was miffed because I just knew she was his ex! Lol

#5   2013/07/31 12:09AM
    LaBrae

Unless they're choosing to rewrite history, Gus and Rose were not romantically involved. I realize this storyline has gone on for a long time, with little continuity, but the way things were going when the Gus character was alive, Rose was just supposed to be a platonic friend. But since this is Y&R, and the stories aren't making much sense, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot how the Gus character was introduced.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 12:11AM
    #6   2013/07/31 12:36PM
    CdnMama

Your thinking makes a lot of sense here. I am also thinking Hilary is the blogger. there's been a lot of posts about Lily, and the way she looks at Lily when no one else is watching tells it all.

#7   2013/07/31 12:40PM
    Castro

So all I'm getting out of this lame "Who's Who" story is Rose apparently likes Black Men.

Other than that, who really cares? Lilly is an idiot for being jealous over doufus Tyler and the stupid "Who's Rose", "Who's the Blogger" story line is nummingly BORING!!!!!

Not feeling any of it

#8   2013/07/31 12:56PM
    Qtip

I think Neil and Rose are Hilary's parents and she is mad at him for walking away from Rose after the night at the bar.

#9   2013/08/05 10:49AM
    Milkshake24

If Hillary was Gus and Rose's child than wouldn't she reek havoc on Leslie and Tyler for testifying against her father and ultimately putting him behind bars, Leslie was a lawyer so I don't see how that would be forgiven in the eyes of Ann who is vengeful and raising havoc for Neil.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list