List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JFP is killing off a "beloved character" this year

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JFP is killing off a "beloved character" this year

Started by gunnard at 2013/07/30 04:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 09:01PM, Views: 30488, Replies: 287
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #251   2013/08/16 07:51AM
    Re: JFP is killing off a
    Axl Rose

If JFP kills Nikki off then you might as well have the ratings plummet to an all-time low

#252   2013/08/16 08:01AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Axl Rose: If JFP kills Nikki off then you might as well have the ratings plummet to an all-time low

All of the vets are worried now, I'm sure. JFP has got her hatchet looking for someone!

#253   2013/08/16 08:06AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Axl Rose: If JFP kills Nikki off then you might as well have the ratings plummet to an all-time low

All of the vets are worried now, I'm sure. JFP has got her hatchet looking for someone!

I know right because if she were to kill off Victor or even Jack for that matter then Y & R's ratings would go through the roof in the sense that it would plummet to an all-time low if you were to get rid of long-standing vets like Victor or even Jack

#254   2013/08/17 11:17PM
    DylanReed

Quote gunnard: Soap blogger & insider Tommy Garret says Jill Farren Phelps is killing off a "beloved character" later this year.

Who is it?

Sharon? Nikki? It's definitely a woman.

And it's NOT Phyllis or Katherine.

If it's true that Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son, then I believe she is safe.

JFP would never kill off Dylan's mother after killing off Terry McAvoy. It's too cruel if Dylan loses both parents in the same year.

It's probably Sharon who is leaving.

#255   2013/08/17 11:57PM
    freshone28

ANOTHER CHARACTER !!!!!! We just los Mrs . C and I fail to belive MS (philis) is not comming back oh please say it aint soooo. Michelle Stafford was THE BEST actor on this show. Please don't tell me there doing the same thing to this soap as they are doing to The Bold and Beautiful. Its sad just sad that there are no more good ceative writers out there that can look at the old writtings and and challenge them to male mordern day writing grab you and put you to sit in front of your tv's just like back in the days. It seem to me like the writers are getting lazyer and lazyer, at the cost of good no great actors. Its a darn shame

#256   2013/08/18 12:53AM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote gunnard: Soap blogger & insider Tommy Garret says Jill Farren Phelps is killing off a "beloved character" later this year.

Who is it?

I have not read the numerous posts, but if the character being killing off is definitely a woman, I hope that it is the great lady herself, the Executive Producer, JFP. JFP is responsible for more atrocities than Sharon Newman ever thought of. Well, at least Sharon Newman is not responsible for any recent stupidity that JFP didn't have put in her head.

#257   2013/08/18 04:30AM
    cricke

Quote betty_blue:

Who is it?

Interesting.... Tommy Garrett was 100% on the money about Josh Griffith leaving. Maybe JFP's plan to kill off this beloved character was the final straw that broke the camel's back?

Phelps seems to hate women not men so I bet it is a female who is going to be gone soon.

#258   2013/08/18 04:43AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote cricke:
    Quote betty_blue:

Who is it?

Interesting.... Tommy Garrett was 100% on the money about Josh Griffith leaving. Maybe JFP's plan to kill off this beloved character was the final straw that broke the camel's back?

Phelps seems to hate women not men so I bet it is a female who is going to be gone soon.

JFP's hatred for women knows no bounds. Tommy Garrett said that the "beloved character" that would be killed off was definitely a woman and no it was not Jeanne Cooper or Michelle Stafford. This character was a completely different female. So I am expecting the unexpected. Any of the women vets are possible candidates. Actually, any veteran of this show is probably going to go, one way or another. Either be killed off, or we just won't see them.

#259   2013/08/18 04:45AM
    cricke

Quote GrammaIge: It basically all goes back to SONY who hired JFP. They're the ones not caring about what the long time fans really want. I'm guessing that you're right about JFP not wanting to "fix" Sharon.

No way does she want to fix Sharon. She wants to destroy her even more. I love to hate on Sharon Newman but losing another vet after losing JC and MS is not a good thing. I think that SC should be worried tho. It sure has the feel that it will be her head on the chopping block.

#260   2013/08/18 04:48AM
    cricke

Quote alanadz: I don't want to see anyone lose their job. But I have to honest just like all those Phaters were saying they won't miss Phyllis, I won't miss Sharon.

Other than losing another vet I have to agree.. the gloating was off the charts..

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list