List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JFP is killing off a "beloved character" this year

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JFP is killing off a "beloved character" this year

Started by gunnard at 2013/07/30 04:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 09:01PM, Views: 30500, Replies: 287
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/08/10 01:05PM
    Re: JFP is killing off a
    alanadz

I still can't figure out who this is.

#222   2013/08/10 01:24PM
    reng

Maybe Lily's cancer will recur and she'll die, freeing Cane to be available for the other GC women.

#223   2013/08/10 01:34PM
    trixie60

Maybe it might be Nikki but had another thought. Maybe it's Jill. She hasn't been on the show that much and maybe JFP will write her out. I hope not because Jill is one of my favorites.

#224   2013/08/10 05:22PM
    edaem1

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote mikkakay:

This is true about MTS. Nikki has no stories. JFP cut down her screen time to 3 or 4 episodes per month. It will be very easy to eliminate her since they already diminished Nikki's presence on the show. She can die off screen and nobody will care.

I don't believe they will recast Sharon. It's too late. Sharon Case played Sharon for 20 years. Her character is too entrenched in the audience memory for a new actress to come in. Sharon is a complete write-off. She is beyond hope of saving. JFP will either kill her off or demote Sharon to recurring and stick her in the looney bin.

Victoria will be the one recast. The audience remembers Heather Tom who originated Victoria and played her for 12 years. Fans never accepted Amelia Heinle who was only there for 6 years. Someone younger & prettier like Kelly Sullivan can ignite the character with new vitality.

I think with the way they have written Nikki they don't need to kill her off. They just bring her out once a month.

I don't think they will kill the Sharon character any time soon. She is better off in the loony bin where she can escape from time to time to cause trouble. But I could totally see them getting a younger actress to play the part. Loony bin for sure.

I don't know who this Kelli Sullivan is so I don't have a comment on her replacing AH. I think anyone could. She is just not a good Vikki and never has been. IMO.

They never show Jill or Gloria,, Esther. Phelps does not like the older women on her show at all. She wants young hot beefcake with a few pretty girls hanging on their arms. I wish she had just made her own show and left ours alone.

When I wrote that last statement it made me stop.. I really wish she had just left our show alone.. I really do.. why didn't they just get her to write her own show with all the beefcake she wanted. She needs to write a show about chippendale strippers or something.. so no women even need to be in the show. I hate hate hate how they write for women

She tried that and it got cancelled. It was on prime time....the audience they are trying to gain and it lasted one season. She is going for a record here. The most shows cancelled.

#225   2013/08/10 05:40PM
    TheCat

Quote edaem1:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote mikkakay:

This is true about MTS. Nikki has no stories. JFP cut down her screen time to 3 or 4 episodes per month. It will be very easy to eliminate her since they already diminished Nikki's presence on the show. She can die off screen and nobody will care.

I don't believe they will recast Sharon. It's too late. Sharon Case played Sharon for 20 years. Her character is too entrenched in the audience memory for a new actress to come in. Sharon is a complete write-off. She is beyond hope of saving. JFP will either kill her off or demote Sharon to recurring and stick her in the looney bin.

Victoria will be the one recast. The audience remembers Heather Tom who originated Victoria and played her for 12 years. Fans never accepted Amelia Heinle who was only there for 6 years. Someone younger & prettier like Kelly Sullivan can ignite the character with new vitality.

I think with the way they have written Nikki they don't need to kill her off. They just bring her out once a month.

I don't think they will kill the Sharon character any time soon. She is better off in the loony bin where she can escape from time to time to cause trouble. But I could totally see them getting a younger actress to play the part. Loony bin for sure.

I don't know who this Kelli Sullivan is so I don't have a comment on her replacing AH. I think anyone could. She is just not a good Vikki and never has been. IMO.

They never show Jill or Gloria,, Esther. Phelps does not like the older women on her show at all. She wants young hot beefcake with a few pretty girls hanging on their arms. I wish she had just made her own show and left ours alone.

When I wrote that last statement it made me stop.. I really wish she had just left our show alone.. I really do.. why didn't they just get her to write her own show with all the beefcake she wanted. She needs to write a show about chippendale strippers or something.. so no women even need to be in the show. I hate hate hate how they write for women

She tried that and it got cancelled. It was on prime time....the audience they are trying to gain and it lasted one season. She is going for a record here. The most shows cancelled.

nice record she has

#226   2013/08/10 05:43PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote edaem1:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote mikkakay:

How can a person have such a horrific track record and yet remain employed? I would love to know her secret.

#227   2013/08/10 05:44PM
    TheCat

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote mikkakay:

How can a person have such a horrific track record and yet remain employed? I would love to know her secret.

me too.. I don't get it at all.

#228   2013/08/10 05:46PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote TheCat:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote mikkakay:

me too.. I don't get it at all.

If she were in the corporate world in any other capacity they would not tolerate her!!!

#229   2013/08/10 05:47PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote edaem1:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote TheCat:
    Quote mikkakay:

Yep! It was called Hollywood Heights! And we are currently seeing a lot of the unemployed actors/actresses from that program!

#230   2013/08/10 05:47PM
    Sunnyflower

No they wouldn't and I guarantee you she probably makes more money than a lot of us here, who work very hard and don't suck.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list