List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....

Started by Chinkydiamond at 2013/07/30 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 11:21AM, Views: 1824, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/30 10:13AM
    Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....
    Chinkydiamond

Ok, so I think Hillary is actually Neil and Rose daughter from a one night stand years ago. I think she's writing the blog because she resents him for not being a part of her life. She also resents Lily for having what she doesn't and wants to take over her life including her husband... Just my thought lol

#2   2013/07/30 10:15AM
    Re: Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....
    On a Clear Day

Yes, I was thinking the same thing until Neal said he met who he thinks might have been Rose in the bar just 6 years ago.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 10:18AM
    #3   2013/07/30 10:18AM
    Lanie1959

only problem I have is that Neil didn't meet Rose until after died Lily would have been a teenager so even if he had fathered a child that child would not be Hillary's age so I would have a hard time buying into that theory.

#4   2013/07/30 10:20AM
    Chuckyducky

Based on some of the hypothesis going around, I was beginning to think Melanie was Rose's (and Carmine's) children. But after Neil's flashback today, I've got a strong feeling that Ann is Cane's beautiful assistant....and you know what, I hope she is because no matter how much I think Cane and Lily's kids are the most realistic and cutest tykes in daytime history, I still think an affair between Hillary and Cane would burn up the screen.

#5   2013/07/30 10:23AM
    dairymaid

Quote Chinkydiamond: Ok, so I think Hillary is actually Neil and Rose daughter from a one night stand years ago. I think she's writing the blog because she resents him for not being a part of her life. She also resents Lily for having what she doesn't and wants to take over her life including her husband... Just my thought lol

I am also thinking the same thing! While watching today's episode, I think that Hillary is behind it all.

#6   2013/07/30 10:25AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Chinkydiamond: Ok, so I think Hillary is actually Neil and Rose daughter from a one night stand years ago. I think she's writing the blog because she resents him for not being a part of her life. She also resents Lily for having what she doesn't and wants to take over her life including her husband... Just my thought lol

I am also thinking the same thing! While watching today's episode, I think that Hillary is behind it all.

The question is, why? Was Rose in an accident that night and killed, and somehow Hillary blames Neil for it? Who knows?

#7   2013/07/30 10:51AM
    Jackie10

Hillary may be the daughter of the man Neil got arrested that night. Who knows what happened to the man in jail or after that night.

#8   2013/07/30 11:04AM
    Chinkydiamond

Quote Lanie1959: only problem I have is that Neil didn't meet Rose until after died Lily would have been a teenager so even if he had fathered a child that child would not be Hillary's age so I would have a hard time buying into that theory.

You are right, I thought the same thing but time has never stopped writers before! lol. Shoot if this is right after Dru died then Summer should only be a year or two older yet she just turned 18. the wonders of the soap world!

#9   2013/07/30 11:06AM
    ski lady

Quote Jackie10: Hillary may be the daughter of the man Neil got arrested that night. Who knows what happened to the man in jail or after that night.

That makes complete sense. If the writers tell us that Hillary is Neil & Rose's daughter, they will have screwed up the timeline royally.

#10   2013/07/30 11:16AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Chinkydiamond:
    Quote Lanie1959: only problem I have is that Neil didn't meet Rose until after died Lily would have been a teenager so even if he had fathered a child that child would not be Hillary's age so I would have a hard time buying into that theory.

You are right, I thought the same thing but time has never stopped writers before! lol. Shoot if this is right after Dru died then Summer should only be a year or two older yet she just turned 18. the wonders of the soap world!

Victoria should be 11 years older than Billy regardless of what age they give them cause date of birth is 11 years apart! Billy was born 11 years on screen after Victoria was born on screen!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list