List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Started by jeannina at 2013/07/30 01:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/26 02:27PM, Views: 12852, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/30 04:57PM
    Re: Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?
    rumpunch

michelle stafford is the only real phyllis!!!

#12   2013/07/30 05:24PM
    bukopandan

Quote misterr: I realize Crystal Chappell doesn't look anything like MS but I think she could really create a good Phyllis. The character of Phyllis would probably be quite different from the way MS played her but I think she would still be really good. The other actress I think would be great as Phyllis is Elizabeth Keifer. Elizabeth played Blake on Guiding Light and was great. There were several actresses who played Blake over the years but Elizabeth was by far my favorite.

OMG--I hadn't thought of GL's Blake, but she would be perfect!! She can do serious and nutty and say more than she should, plus she looks good with blondish red hair or darker red hair. I loved Blake on GL, and even her scenes with her parents were always very interesting to watch closely.

#13   2013/07/30 06:44PM
    vikis3

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote misterr: I realize Crystal Chappell doesn't look anything like MS but I think she could really create a good Phyllis. The character of Phyllis would probably be quite different from the way MS played her but I think she would still be really good. The other actress I think would be great as Phyllis is Elizabeth Keifer. Elizabeth played Blake on Guiding Light and was great. There were several actresses who played Blake over the years but Elizabeth was by far my favorite.

OMG--I hadn't thought of GL's Blake, but she would be perfect!! She can do serious and nutty and say more than she should, plus she looks good with blondish red hair or darker red hair. I loved Blake on GL, and even her scenes with her parents were always very interesting to watch closely.

Ex-Blake...that's a good idea!

#14   2013/07/30 07:33PM
    Joy T

Quote bukopandan:

Liz is also my top pick! The Blake chracter on GL was so much like Phyllis chracter. She was always getting into trouble. She even stole her mother's boyfriend, Ross and married him. LOL - We would love her in the role. She is a sexy redhead and would be perfect!

I think the new Phyllis should take over fairly soon as I don't want Jack giving that diamond to somebody else! If Sharon doesn't get Nick, no doubt she will be sniffing around Jack. Of course, that will be a good s/l cause "red" will come home and jerk her butt right outta there.

#15   2013/07/30 07:35PM
    alanadz

There must be 10 thread about this. Can we just merge all these threads into one topic please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 07:35PM
    #16   2013/07/31 05:59PM
    tjeanall

gina tognoni she was great on one life to live all she would need to do is be a redhead she would make the profile

#17   2013/07/31 06:01PM
    djpp

You mean we're not rid of the wicked *itch? I was going to celebrate her exit!

#18   2013/07/31 06:02PM
    tjeanall

gina tognoni she was great on one life to live all she would need to do is be a redhead she would make the profile

#19   2013/07/31 06:14PM
    terazz

Marg Helgenberger she was on CSI

#20   2013/08/04 01:26AM
    mikkakay

Quote jeannina: Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Robin Christopher
    Sandra Nelson
    Crystal Chappell
    Sarah Buxton
    Gina Tognoni
    Kelly Sullivan
    OTHER

Robin Christopher is perfect to play Jack's wife, Summer's mother, and Lucy's grandmother. Elegant old matriarch. She is my choice for Phyllis.

I like Kelly Sullivan though. She would make a great Victoria recast!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list