List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More Adam less blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More Adam less blog

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/29 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 05:09PM, Views: 1533, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/29 01:47PM
    Re: More Adam less blog
    trunks

[quote]Quote Sylviastel: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote trunks: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote Sylviastel: I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash![/quote]

LOL...good observation. I think we all know that MM is a diva with a huge ego. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to push him out like they did MS.[/quote]

How would you know MM is a diva?? Why because you know him? Because you're great friends?? Because You met him and he threw a temper tantrum???I'm waiting you don't even know the guy, so it's not cool to actor bash when you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical y&r fan calling MM out. It will be Y&R loss if they want barash instead of MM. Barash cant hold MM's jockstrap MM, MM is just that good. IMO that is..[/quote]

I am calling him a diva because he accosted me on a message board for comments I made about Adam...then he continued the snide comments and remarks on twitter (both of which I ignored because I know that he has a reputation for getting folks banned from certain message boards). And that is the extent of my involvement with the man and why I class him as a diva.[/quote)

I am not surprised by this! We heard that he rewrites his lines most of the time to infuriate the writers! He had to quit twitter after the EB fiasco!
    JFP put a muzzle on him & teaching him a lesson! There is a reason he's on the backburner![/quote]

If this is true which i know it isn't JFP putting Adam on the backburner is crippling the ratings.

#32   2013/07/29 01:52PM
    ajsp35801

Quote ladycam:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote trunks: Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

They are inserting Adam to give him story and airtime. Otherwise he would never be on until the baby drama comes to a head with Dylan and Chelsea. So really, the newbies are propping him up and giving him something to do otherwise we won't see him but once a month.

Most Chadam fans are threatening to stop watching. That why he's inserted constantly in Chylan. The writers end Shadam and most of that fan base wander off. So Adam is stuck with Chylan. Sharon is stuck with Navery trying to hang on to Shick fans.Since they destroyed Shadam.Only all fan base is fed up including Adam die hard fan. The Adam Newman character is very hard not many actor would want the role. The first Adam walk off set when they told him where the character is going. MM is the only reason I watch and if JFP recast him. Then I could say goodbye to this train wreck. Am wondering how long they will hold him back. Each episodes either Victor or Billy is telling hm about family. Trying to hold on to Chadam fans and hoping they will get use to Chylan in the meantime.

TO be honest, I am not sure I buy into this fan base leaving and lowering ratings. At least it doesn't seem to be showing up in the ratings. I thought Shadam was popular (and I hated them by the way) but once the writers ended them, I don't remember seeing some huge drop in ratings or viewers.

I also don't believe that the writers are expecting Chadam fans to get used to Chylan. I think that they Might (and that is a big might) be trying to build a fan base for Chylan for some fan base war when the baby is born. But that is about it.

#33   2013/07/29 01:55PM
    ajsp35801

[quote]Quote trunks: [quote]Quote Sylviastel: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote trunks: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote Sylviastel: I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash![/quote]

LOL...good observation. I think we all know that MM is a diva with a huge ego. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to push him out like they did MS.[/quote]

How would you know MM is a diva?? Why because you know him? Because you're great friends?? Because You met him and he threw a temper tantrum???I'm waiting you don't even know the guy, so it's not cool to actor bash when you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical y&r fan calling MM out. It will be Y&R loss if they want barash instead of MM. Barash cant hold MM's jockstrap MM, MM is just that good. IMO that is..[/quote]

I am calling him a diva because he accosted me on a message board for comments I made about Adam...then he continued the snide comments and remarks on twitter (both of which I ignored because I know that he has a reputation for getting folks banned from certain message boards). And that is the extent of my involvement with the man and why I class him as a diva.[/quote)

I am not surprised by this! We heard that he rewrites his lines most of the time to infuriate the writers! He had to quit twitter after the EB fiasco!
    JFP put a muzzle on him & teaching him a lesson! There is a reason he's on the backburner![/quote]

If this is true which i know it isn't JFP putting Adam on the backburner is crippling the ratings.[/quote]

I doubt a lack of Adam hogging the show is lowering the ratings..or keeping them from rising. When he was on a lot and in numerous SLs to boot, the ratings were sagging. They are up from that time from this last count.

#34   2013/07/29 02:09PM
    trunks

Well we can agree to disagree all day if we need to. How bout we just leave it at you have your opinion, i have mine.

#35   2013/07/29 02:53PM
    ladycam

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote trunks: Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

They are inserting Adam to give him story and airtime. Otherwise he would never be on until the baby drama comes to a head with Dylan and Chelsea. So really, the newbies are propping him up and giving him something to do otherwise we won't see him but once a month.

Most Chadam fans are threatening to stop watching. That why he's inserted constantly in Chylan. The writers end Shadam and most of that fan base wander off. So Adam is stuck with Chylan. Sharon is stuck with Navery trying to hang on to Shick fans.Since they destroyed Shadam.Only all fan base is fed up including Adam die hard fan. The Adam Newman character is very hard not many actor would want the role. The first Adam walk off set when they told him where the character is going. MM is the only reason I watch and if JFP recast him. Then I could say goodbye to this train wreck. Am wondering how long they will hold him back. Each episodes either Victor or Billy is telling hm about family. Trying to hold on to Chadam fans and hoping they will get use to Chylan in the meantime.

TO be honest, I am not sure I buy into this fan base leaving and lowering ratings. At least it doesn't seem to be showing up in the ratings. I thought Shadam was popular (and I hated them by the way) but once the writers ended them, I don't remember seeing some huge drop in ratings or viewers.

I also don't believe that the writers are expecting Chadam fans to get used to Chylan. I think that they Might (and that is a big might) be trying to build a fan base for Chylan for some fan base war when the baby is born. But that is about it.

I am a die hard Adam fan but don't think he make the show. No one character makes the show each character plays they're part. Am not expecting him to hog all their air time. That's the good the about this regime they share airtime. Every character is facing hard time and have no s/l. Most of the stuff is recycled. For me only watch when Adam is on. Don't get all the bashing of character for me each one have their purpose. The ones I find boring I ff am loving single Adam doing scenes with different people. This regime can't write love stories that interest me. So don't care for any couples right now and I hope to never get a Chylan/Chadam triangle. Hope they just leave Chelsea with Dylan. But will not say Adam should get Neil air time even though the blogger s/l bores me to tears I just use my ff button. And let Neil fans enjoy.

#36   2013/07/29 03:13PM
    ajsp35801

Quote ladycam:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

I am a die hard Adam fan but don't think he make the show. No one character makes the show each character plays they're part. Am not expecting him to hog all their air time. That's the good the about this regime they share airtime. Every character is facing hard time and have no s/l. Most of the stuff is recycled. For me only watch when Adam is on. Don't get all the bashing of character for me each one have their purpose. The ones I find boring I ff am loving single Adam doing scenes with different people. This regime can't write love stories that interest me. So don't care for any couples right now and I hope to never get a Chylan/Chadam triangle. Hope they just leave Chelsea with Dylan. But will not say Adam should get Neil air time even though the blogger s/l bores me to tears I just use my ff button. And let Neil fans enjoy.

Thank you...It really bothers me when I see folks advocating for one character to get the airtime of another...every character has fans who want to see them. Don't begrudge them. Adam and Neil are probably on about the same amount of episodes. And each have fans. Just FF and make do.

#37   2013/07/29 03:14PM
    ajsp35801

Quote trunks: Well we can agree to disagree all day if we need to. How bout we just leave it at you have your opinion, i have mine.

Good idea. because that is what it boils down to...who you like and don't like, who you want to see and don't want to see.

#38   2013/08/10 04:33PM
    trunks

Adam to the very top.With his baby adam jr.

#39   2013/08/10 04:41PM
    alanadz

#Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

YES YES and YES! Adam is being sacrificed to save the oh so boring Wednesday! I also feel sorry for Leslie. She has a lot of potential but she is wasted with BORING Neil.

#40   2013/08/11 04:28PM
    trunks

Quote alanadz:
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

YES YES and YES! Adam is being sacrificed to save the oh so boring Wednesday! I also feel sorry for Leslie. She has a lot of potential but she is wasted with BORING Neil.

Team Adam

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list