List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More Adam less blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More Adam less blog

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/29 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 05:09PM, Views: 1518, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/29 11:38AM
    Re: More Adam less blog
    jacksmyguy

Quote Barbyboo: Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

I'm with you. I miss seeing more of Adam. He is so much more interesting (IMO) than Lily/Cane/Tyler or Abby angst. For that matter, he's much more interesting than a lot of people on the show. I'm on board with team Adam.

#22   2013/07/29 11:39AM
    ajsp35801

Quote trunks:
    Quote Jackie10: I agree give Adam more time with the Newmans and main characters and less time with the newbies and boring stories.

If these actors cant hold there own, that's there issue but i hate that they're using Adam to generate buzz to these boring stories.#Free Adam

I don't think Adam is being used to generate buzz for boring stories, he is the boring story. Melanie only exists to give Adam story. Not the other way around. If he didn't need story, she wouldn't be on.

#23   2013/07/29 11:41AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sylviastel: I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash!

LOL...good observation. I think we all know that MM is a diva with a huge ego. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to push him out like they did MS.

#24   2013/07/29 11:45AM
    trunks

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sylviastel: I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash!

LOL...good observation. I think we all know that MM is a diva with a huge ego. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to push him out like they did MS.

How would you know MM is a diva?? Why because you know him? Because you're great friends?? Because You met him and he threw a temper tantrum???I'm waiting you don't even know the guy, so it's not cool to actor bash when you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical y&r fan calling MM out. It will be Y&R loss if they want barash instead of MM. Barash cant hold MM's jockstrap MM, MM is just that good. IMO that is..

#25   2013/07/29 11:48AM
    ajsp35801

Quote trunks:
    Quote ajsp35801:

How would you know MM is a diva?? Why because you know him? Because you're great friends?? Because You met him and he threw a temper tantrum???I'm waiting you don't even know the guy, so it's not cool to actor bash when you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical y&r fan calling MM out. It will be Y&R loss if they want barash instead of MM. Barash cant hold MM's jockstrap MM, MM is just that good. IMO that is..

I am calling him a diva because he accosted me on a message board for comments I made about Adam...then he continued the snide comments and remarks on twitter (both of which I ignored because I know that he has a reputation for getting folks banned from certain message boards). And that is the extent of my involvement with the man and why I class him as a diva.

#26   2013/07/29 11:51AM
    justtwocents

Quote ajsp35801: He is very unpleasant. One of the things that JFP did right was to scale back is airtime.

I respectively disagree. She has done very little to improve this soap (so far). Giving Steve Burton the entire show on a platter and using MM (Adam) less is one of the biggest mistakes she's made.

No one cares about the blog storyline. Yawn!!! Bring our Adam back in full force.

#27   2013/07/29 11:57AM
    trunks

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ajsp35801: He is very unpleasant. One of the things that JFP did right was to scale back is airtime.

I respectively disagree. She has done very little to improve this soap (so far). Giving Steve Burton the entire show on a platter and using MM (Adam) less is one of the biggest mistakes she's made.

No one cares about the blog storyline. Yawn!!! Bring our Adam back in full force.

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAACCCCTTTLLLLYYY!!!!!

#28   2013/07/29 11:59AM
    ajsp35801

Quote justtwocents:

I care about the blog SL. And I am someone...so you are wrong. I do not want to see Adam hogging the show ever again. He is better is small doses IMO. Granted, I could do without Steve Burton. So on that we agree.

#29   2013/07/29 12:04PM
    ladycam

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote trunks: Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

They are inserting Adam to give him story and airtime. Otherwise he would never be on until the baby drama comes to a head with Dylan and Chelsea. So really, the newbies are propping him up and giving him something to do otherwise we won't see him but once a month.

Most Chadam fans are threatening to stop watching. That why he's inserted constantly in Chylan. The writers end Shadam and most of that fan base wander off. So Adam is stuck with Chylan. Sharon is stuck with Navery trying to hang on to Shick fans.Since they destroyed Shadam.Only all fan base is fed up including Adam die hard fan. The Adam Newman character is very hard not many actor would want the role. The first Adam walk off set when they told him where the character is going. MM is the only reason I watch and if JFP recast him. Then I could say goodbye to this train wreck. Am wondering how long they will hold him back. Each episodes either Victor or Billy is telling hm about family. Trying to hold on to Chadam fans and hoping they will get use to Chylan in the meantime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 12:06PM
    #30   2013/07/29 01:42PM
    Sylviastel

[quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote trunks: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote Sylviastel: I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash![/quote]

LOL...good observation. I think we all know that MM is a diva with a huge ego. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to push him out like they did MS.[/quote]

How would you know MM is a diva?? Why because you know him? Because you're great friends?? Because You met him and he threw a temper tantrum???I'm waiting you don't even know the guy, so it's not cool to actor bash when you have no idea what you're talking about. Typical y&r fan calling MM out. It will be Y&R loss if they want barash instead of MM. Barash cant hold MM's jockstrap MM, MM is just that good. IMO that is..[/quote]

I am calling him a diva because he accosted me on a message board for comments I made about Adam...then he continued the snide comments and remarks on twitter (both of which I ignored because I know that he has a reputation for getting folks banned from certain message boards). And that is the extent of my involvement with the man and why I class him as a diva.[/quote)

I am not surprised by this! We heard that he rewrites his lines most of the time to infuriate the writers! He had to quit twitter after the EB fiasco!
    JFP put a muzzle on him & teaching him a lesson! There is a reason he's on the backburner!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list