List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More Adam less blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More Adam less blog

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/29 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 05:09PM, Views: 1539, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/29 09:32AM
    Re: More Adam less blog
    Jackie10

I agree give Adam more time with the Newmans and main characters and less time with the newbies and boring stories.

#12   2013/07/29 09:41AM
    trunks

Quote Jackie10: I agree give Adam more time with the Newmans and main characters and less time with the newbies and boring stories.

If these actors cant hold there own, that's there issue but i hate that they're using Adam to generate buzz to these boring stories.#Free Adam

#13   2013/07/29 09:45AM
    Barbyboo

Quote trunks: Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam
    . He is the most talented he's the guy you like to hate but feel he has a deep down soul not like victor

#14   2013/07/29 10:07AM
    Sylviastel

I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash!

#15   2013/07/29 10:10AM
    trunks

Quote Sylviastel: I'm wondering if JFP is ready to dump mm in the role & recast with somebody else like her buddy Brandon brash!

That will be a massive mistake, Ive watched Brandon Barash act and he's not nearly the actor MM is IMO, but JFP calls the shots IMO she'll be sorry, Y&R will lose a massive amount of fans. And any show will be happy to have a talent like MM.

#16   2013/07/29 11:29AM
    alanadz

ITA. I could care less about boring Neil and that stupid blogger SL.

#17   2013/07/29 11:29AM
    starlight19

Quote trunks:
    Quote Jackie10: I agree give Adam more time with the Newmans and main characters and less time with the newbies and boring stories.

If these actors cant hold there own, that's there issue but i hate that they're using Adam to generate buzz to these boring stories.#Free Adam

I agree. All they have Adam do is wander from scene to scene where they need him to prop all these newbies that aren't worth my time ex: Melanie, and a few others. Adam was always front and center and in his OWN storyline and a leading man. Now all he does is nothing but observes, listens, props and walks in Crimson Lights for coffee and listening in on other people conversation...UGH so fed up of the BS.

#18   2013/07/29 11:35AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

But Adam's story has been just as slow/boring. That story if him sleeping with Melanie, who was hired by Victor, was not interesting or entertaining to me. I don't want to see more of that story either.

Oh, I don't like the s/l involving Melanie either! She was a completely unnecessary character for me. I want the baby drama to come to a head and watch the fireworks with he and Dylan (something to perk Dylan up too, so far he has been dull as well). I am watching to see Adam's reaction to the baby.

And even that will fall flat because the writing has been sucky.

#19   2013/07/29 11:37AM
    ajsp35801

Quote trunks: Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

They are inserting Adam to give him story and airtime. Otherwise he would never be on until the baby drama comes to a head with Dylan and Chelsea. So really, the newbies are propping him up and giving him something to do otherwise we won't see him but once a month.

#20   2013/07/29 11:38AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

But Adam's story has been just as slow/boring. That story if him sleeping with Melanie, who was hired by Victor, was not interesting or entertaining to me. I don't want to see more of that story either.

Oh, I don't like the s/l involving Melanie either! She was a completely unnecessary character for me. I want the baby drama to come to a head and watch the fireworks with he and Dylan (something to perk Dylan up too, so far he has been dull as well). I am watching to see Adam's reaction to the baby.

And even that will fall flat because the writing has been sucky.

Sadly, that is true.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list