List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More Adam less blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More Adam less blog

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/29 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 05:09PM, Views: 1543, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/29 06:36AM
    More Adam less blog
    Barbyboo

Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

#2   2013/07/29 06:49AM
    Re: More Adam less blog
    sgtppr

I don't think the new writers know what to do with Adam so they have made him hang around in the background and listen. he needs another good story.....it is time for the baby daddy s/l to end and Adam can be with his child.

#3   2013/07/29 07:24AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Barbyboo: Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

Forgive me but I do not want to see Adam on everyday snarking it up against everybody in GC. I like this balanced approach much better.

#4   2013/07/29 07:56AM
    Lanie1959

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Barbyboo: Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

Forgive me but I do not want to see Adam on everyday snarking it up against everybody in GC. I like this balanced approach much better.

me either I find him to kind of a snooze-fest all he does is whine and try to one up Victor. he is never nice to anybody I find him to be one of the most unpleasant characters ever

#5   2013/07/29 07:57AM
    ajsp35801

He is very unpleasant. One of the things that JFP did right was to scale back is airtime.

#6   2013/07/29 08:24AM
    ANewman

I was always an Adam fan, but after this last go-round with Sharon, couldn't care less if he is on or not. I like the actor; just not where the character is right now.

#7   2013/07/29 08:28AM
    Homesick Cajun

Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

#8   2013/07/29 09:15AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Homesick Cajun: Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

But Adam's story has been just as slow/boring. That story if him sleeping with Melanie, who was hired by Victor, was not interesting or entertaining to me. I don't want to see more of that story either.

#9   2013/07/29 09:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

But Adam's story has been just as slow/boring. That story if him sleeping with Melanie, who was hired by Victor, was not interesting or entertaining to me. I don't want to see more of that story either.

Oh, I don't like the s/l involving Melanie either! She was a completely unnecessary character for me. I want the baby drama to come to a head and watch the fireworks with he and Dylan (something to perk Dylan up too, so far he has been dull as well). I am watching to see Adam's reaction to the baby.

#10   2013/07/29 09:28AM
    trunks

Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
    #Givemyboymoreairtime
    #TeamAdam

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list