List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: phyllis Newman Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

phyllis Newman Appreciation Thread

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/07/28 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 08:09AM, Views: 994, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/28 08:42PM
    phyllis Newman Appreciation Thread
    BiancaReeseR...

Phyllis Newman Appreciation Thread

No Negative please

I a fan of Phyllis Newman is a good mother to her kids I am going to miss her on the show and I hope she come back soon I hope that they don,t kill her of because than they can leave the door open for a recast or Ms to coming back in the furter I am fan I am going to miss her and I wish Ms good luck in furter what ever you do

#2   2013/07/28 08:46PM
    Re: phyllis Newman Appreciation Thread
    Chuckyducky

The story between her and Nick was the spice that got Y&R rolling. It was HOT. Loved her so much back then but I think my favorite Phyllis storyline was the rivalry between her and Christine and the one between her and Daisy.

Daisy was a younger version of Phyllis. I wish they could've kept her around. She was something special and I enjoyed the back and forth banter and viping between the two. I especially enjoyed the strong bond between Phyllis and Lucy. Loved the way she loved that kid and she was always protective and possessive of Daniel. Summer was a different story. She was a bit of trump card for Phyllis but nonetheless the bond I later saw between those two was just as powerful.

In any case, I'm going to miss Phyllis!

#3   2013/07/28 08:53PM
    strawberrypop

I like the character of Phyllis. I think she is essential to this show. I like her feisty attitude. Phyllis isnt going anywhere, you'll see!

#4   2013/07/28 09:08PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote strawberrypop: I like the character of Phyllis. I think she is essential to this show. I like her feisty attitude. Phyllis isnt going anywhere, you'll see!

Yeah she will be back on the show because the show will not be the same with out Red

#5   2013/07/28 09:14PM
    mimimak

Thank you strawberrypopp for this thread. MS as Phylilis rocks on Y&R. If they have to lose MS, then please recast. Phyllis' character is so important to Y&R and especially with the current storyline. I love Michelle Stafford. Love Phyllis Newman. It won't be the same without her constant reminder that she loves her "Dotter" !!! Michelle Stafford, we love you!

#6   2013/07/28 09:21PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote mimimak: Thank you strawberrypopp for this thread. MS as Phylilis rocks on Y&R. If they have to lose MS, then please recast. Phyllis' character is so important to Y&R and especially with the current storyline. I love Michelle Stafford. Love Phyllis Newman. It won't be the same without her constant reminder that she loves her "Dotter" !!! Michelle Stafford, we love you!

I created this thread my Screen name is BiancaReeseRules and your welcome I glad to make this thread mimimak

#7   2013/07/28 09:29PM
    mimimak

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote mimimak: Thank you strawberrypopp for this thread. MS as Phylilis rocks on Y&R. If they have to lose MS, then please recast. Phyllis' character is so important to Y&R and especially with the current storyline. I love Michelle Stafford. Love Phyllis Newman. It won't be the same without her constant reminder that she loves her "Dotter" !!! Michelle Stafford, we love you!

I created this thread my Screen name is BiancaReeseRules and your welcome I glad to make this thread mimimak

So sorry Bianca, I misread, tired! Thank YOU for this thread. I love Phyllis!!

#8   2013/07/28 09:33PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote mimimak:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:

So sorry Bianca, I misread, tired! Thank YOU for this thread. I love Phyllis!!

Your welcome I love Phyllis to she good character on the show

#9   2013/07/29 05:28AM
    BiancaReeseR...

I Love Phyllis With Nick they were good together and Phyllis did not ruined nick at all he a big boy he choose who he want to be with Phyllis did not hold a gun to nick head said marry me and it was nick who asked Phyllis to marry him

#10   2013/07/29 06:13AM
    Sportyster

I love Phyllis too! I'm so sad to see her go. She's been one of the most entertaining characters on Y&R for me. She can infuriate me one moment then have me chuckling the next. MS's portrayal of Phyllis brings a vulnerability to her outwardly hard exterior that makes me cheer for her even when she's doing something wrong. I'm extremely disappointed she'll no longer be entertaining me and even more disappointed this regime didn't respect her character enough to give her the dynamic exit she deserved, befitting of her dynamic character.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list