List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Go away Phyllis your no longer important

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go away Phyllis your no longer important

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/28 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 03:23PM, Views: 4483, Replies: 94
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:
    #91   2013/07/29 02:27PM
    Re: Go away Phyllis your no longer important
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote daneerose: disclaimer: I am not a fan of the Phyllis character

I signed in just to comment in this thread. Why do people hate on a character so much? Especially after they know the character will not be around anymore. It is just unreasonable. Phyllis wasn't my fav but I loved to hate her and enjoyed her interactions from time to time. I just don't get the hate. Phyllis isn't REAL...to continue to hate on her when you know she is gone, is a waste of energy.

It is in vein and actually a little like overkill. Perhaps this is out of fear that she will return, at some point, but by then, the storylines will have moved long away from this kind of stuff.

No one. Knows at this time if they will do a recast. If they do I just hope it way down the line. I'm sick of Phyllis getting away with her crimes. I do not think she will be saying anything right away.

At least now, there will be time to see how they make Sharon pay for her crimes and where they finally send her when they decide that she needs to be in a mental hospital for a few years. Now that Phyllis will be gone, we will also get to see how low down Sharon will go before she finally blows and how many people she will hurt before she reaches rock bottom. Like Pattycake, I am seeing her shooting a gun or locking up some one to kidnap them. I also see her continuing to abuse Faith.

Hey Gencor I like your new user name. Sharon will be alright when they find out Victor changed her medicine. No need to worry Sharon will come out of this & be her old self. In the mean time Phyllis will be gone & far as we know will not be back for sometime.

That's just it. No matter what else, ole Phyllis Summers will be gone. I might have to smoke a cigar in her honor. She's incapable of smoking one right now, and we know how much she loves to hang with the boys and light one up.

Remember she got into that card game with the boys. Didn't she light one up in the game ? Seem like she did, but can not remember. I am not worried about Sharon, she'll get through this.

#92   2013/07/29 02:57PM
    granny45

The only reason Sharon fans think Phyllis is "no longer important" is that they know that Sharon has a big A$$ kicking coming - and Phyllis is the one to give it to her!!!!! MS is gone, but Phyllis will return to do some major A$$ kicking!!!!! Can't wait - it is going to be GOOD!!!!

#93   2013/07/29 03:00PM
    bukopandan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Charlie Big:

I signed in just to comment in this thread. Why do people hate on a character so much? Especially after they know the character will not be around anymore. It is just unreasonable. Phyllis wasn't my fav but I loved to hate her and enjoyed her interactions from time to time. I just don't get the hate. Phyllis isn't REAL...to continue to hate on her when you know she is gone, is a waste of energy.

It is in vein and actually a little like overkill. Perhaps this is out of fear that she will return, at some point, but by then, the storylines will have moved long away from this kind of stuff.

No one. Knows at this time if they will do a recast. If they do I just hope it way down the line. I'm sick of Phyllis getting away with her crimes. I do not think she will be saying anything right away.

At least now, there will be time to see how they make Sharon pay for her crimes and where they finally send her when they decide that she needs to be in a mental hospital for a few years. Now that Phyllis will be gone, we will also get to see how low down Sharon will go before she finally blows and how many people she will hurt before she reaches rock bottom. Like Pattycake, I am seeing her shooting a gun or locking up some one to kidnap them. I also see her continuing to abuse Faith.

Hey Gencor I like your new user name. Sharon will be alright when they find out Victor changed her medicine. No need to worry Sharon will come out of this & be her old self. In the mean time Phyllis will be gone & far as we know will not be back for sometime.

That's just it. No matter what else, ole Phyllis Summers will be gone. I might have to smoke a cigar in her honor. She's incapable of smoking one right now, and we know how much she loves to hang with the boys and light one up.

Remember she got into that card game with the boys. Didn't she light one up in the game ? Seem like she did, but can not remember. I am not worried about Sharon, she'll get through this.

Yep, she loved being one of the boys and acting all macho smoking a cigar and playing poker and hanging out at bachelor parties. Thought she was the first female to ever defy protocol. It'd be hilarious to see Phyl set up in bed surrounded by all her favorite props. A cigar, video game control placed in one hand and a spoon for her rocky road ice cream in another, her disguise for the hit and run, black nightie for Tim, etc. And Daisy's wedding gift box would be placed on the bedspread just within reach as if Phyl might be able to will herself to finally open it. It's just a show, so imagining a pic taken of zombie Phyl among all her props would make for quite a memento.

#94   2013/07/29 03:17PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote granny45: The only reason Sharon fans think Phyllis is "no longer important" is that they know that Sharon has a big A$$ kicking coming - and Phyllis is the one to give it to her!!!!! MS is gone, but Phyllis will return to do some major A$$ kicking!!!!! Can't wait - it is going to be GOOD!!!!

If Phyllis was going to do anything, she would had done it then and there. but she took off running like a scared rabbit. Phyllis is the biggest chicken there is. She stalks people & when they stand their grounds with that zombie, she takes off running. Sharon is not going to get anything, but Nick back one day.

#95   2013/07/29 03:23PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Yep, she loved being one of the boys and acting all macho smoking a cigar and playing poker and hanging out at bachelor parties. Thought she was the first female to ever defy protocol. It'd be hilarious to see Phyl set up in bed surrounded by all her favorite props. A cigar, video game control placed in one hand and a spoon for her rocky road ice cream in another, her disguise for the hit and run, black nightie for Tim, etc. And Daisy's wedding gift box would be placed on the bedspread just within reach as if Phyl might be able to will herself to finally open it. It's just a show, so imagining a pic taken of zombie Phyl among all her props would make for quite a memento.

Love your post here. She is one nasty female in that town.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 03:25PM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list