List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER TALK : Neil / Rose / Hilary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TALK : Neil / Rose / Hilary

Started by Feux2Amour at 2013/07/26 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/26 04:50PM, Views: 2250, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/26 12:23PM
    SPOILER TALK : Neil / Rose / Hilary
    Feux2Amour

When Drucilla died, Neil plunged for some time in alcohol.

In a bar in Evanston, he reads an article about the disappearance of his wife and a woman named Rose introduces himself.

Remember already how it happened the first time he has sunk into alcoholism after believing her dead brother. He also met a woman at that time: Serena. And directly after, he made love to her.

I think it was the same with Rose. They had to make love that night. And without his knowledge, he had to put a pregnant girl named Rose Hilary Curtis.

If this is the case, Neil Rose revenge for having abandoned her and her daughter. And Hilary revenge on Lily's sister who had everything his father while Hilary had nothing. And best to have happen is of course to steal Cane.

#2   2013/07/26 12:49PM
    Re: SPOILER TALK : Neil / Rose / Hilary
    Milkshake24

Quote Feux2Amour: When Drucilla died, Neil plunged for some time in alcohol.

In a bar in Evanston, he reads an article about the disappearance of his wife and a woman named Rose introduces himself.

Remember already how it happened the first time he has sunk into alcoholism after believing her dead brother. He also met a woman at that time: Serena. And directly after, he made love to her.

I think it was the same with Rose. They had to make love that night. And without his knowledge, he had to put a pregnant girl named Rose Hilary Curtis.

If this is the case, Neil Rose revenge for having abandoned her and her daughter. And Hilary revenge on Lily's sister who had everything his father while Hilary had nothing. And best to have happen is of course to steal Cane.

A 2002 baby with Serena the barmaid the first time around I can accept since Summer and Fen both born in 2006 and are younger than Hillary today but a fling with Rose in 2007 with a baby born in 2008 doesn't cut it for me and why rewrite history when you had an open door that fit! I can see Rose being Rosella who is Carmine's Aunt who is a psychic who sat down with Neil to give him a reading which involved his daughter with Drucilla. At the time Neil would of assumed she was talking about Lily but since Malcolm is her bio daddy she was referring to Hillary. Dru left Neil for Paris with Lily to pursue modelling and to get away from Neil who wanted her pregnant, she could of left pregnant and gave the child up for adoption. Thus Hillary is Dru and Neil's daughter. Hillary met Rose and got a reading about her family which led her to Genoa City! Dru didn't rekindle love with Neil until years later which telling him what she did would of destroyed what they had so she never spoke of it. Hillary just knows her mother is declared dead and doesn't know that Neil is unaware of her existence, watching him with Devon who he adopted and Lily treated as his own would be just cause for some hatred especially if she had a loveless childhood.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 12:50PM
    #3   2013/07/26 03:31PM
    Barbyboo

Drop this storyline who care boaring me to ff death. My finger has a callus from ff it

#4   2013/07/26 03:36PM
    Gracewashere

I am kinda intrigued by this storyline. There is something about Rose that has caught my attention, but then again I love the Winters.

#5   2013/07/26 04:44PM
    apple1950

The storyline has lacked substance from the start. The writers are all over the place with the Winters family. Neil with Sophia, devon being. Tucker's son, Neil and Lily involved with Leslie and Tyler. Gus, Rose... Terrible storyline.

#6   2013/07/26 04:50PM
    Havasu addict

I ff too, I don't care anything about the blogger or their motive.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list