List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How will Nick find out and will he tell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How will Nick find out and will he tell

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/07/25 05:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/26 10:57AM, Views: 5633, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/25 05:50PM
    How will Nick find out and will he tell
    weatherholt3

Any guesses how Nick will find out about what Sharon did and will he tell everybody Sharon had something to do with it or keep it to himself.

#2   2013/07/25 05:54PM
    Re: How will Nick find out and will he tell
    alanadz

Quote weatherholt3: Any guesses how Nick will find out about what Sharon did and will he tell everybody Sharon had something to do with it or keep it to himself.

Why would he protect Sharon after what she did to his daughter? I am pretty sure he would tell Summer, Avery, Jack and the rest of his family. Right after he takes Faith away from her.

#3   2013/07/25 06:02PM
    habbyfan

Quote weatherholt3: Any guesses how Nick will find out about what Sharon did and will he tell everybody Sharon had something to do with it or keep it to himself.

Sharon went to him to-day,I also saw Summer examine the lipstick she was puzzled by the shade and the spoiler for to-morrow's CDN...Sharon goes to see Jack at the hospital ... I think they may start to put things together.

Can you mark this as a *SPOILER* i should not be posting these.

#4   2013/07/25 06:11PM
    cards1

*******************SPOILER**********************

Kind of,

The front of SID

Nick/Sharon
    "you are forever dead to me"

The article NOT giving away the total spoiler but says it comes out soon rather then later...(who knows what that means)

and from the sounds of it Nick is NOT a happy camper.

#5   2013/07/25 06:33PM
    weatherholt3

Quote cards1: *******************SPOILER**********************

Kind of,

The front of SID

Nick/Sharon

The article NOT giving away the total spoiler but says it comes out soon rather then later...(who knows what that means)

It doesn't say how or when he finds out but the way it reads is that it won't be long....the way I read it is Nick isn't to the point of where he says she is dead to him because he knows she has mental and emotional issues but he ask his self can he forgive her. To me Nick has no right to be pizzed at Sharon after all he did the same thing.

My guestion is when this comes out will Jack,Nick and Summer do a DNA test or will they take Sharon word, like they did Nick;s long ago, and if Summer is Nick's how long will it be before Summer and Kyle end up in bed.

I hope Noah stands beside his mom.

#6   2013/07/25 06:38PM
    cards1

Quote weatherholt3:

Kind of,

The front of SID

Nick/Sharon

It doesn't say how or when he finds out but the way it reads is that it won't be long....the way I read it is Nick isn't to the point of where he says she is dead to him because he knows she has mental and emotional issues but he ask his self can he forgive her. To me Nick has no right to be pizzed at Sharon after all he did the same thing.

My guestion is when this comes out will Jack,Nick and Summer do a DNA test or will they take Sharon word, like they did Nick;s long ago, and if Summer is Nick's how long will it be before Summer and Kyle end up in bed.

IDK did you read the whole SID, because I didn't, I skimmed when I saw the cover, what was the story off the front that had a picture that looked like Stacy Hadik (ex, emily, ex Patty) that said, "another new character, it's all secretive!"

That might not have been her, but I thought it sure did look like her.

#7   2013/07/25 06:39PM
    alanadz

Quote weatherholt3:

Kind of,

The front of SID

Nick/Sharon

I am sure they will do another test. JFP and company are fully aware of Jack/Summer obsession by Phaters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 06:42PM
    #8   2013/07/25 06:40PM
    weatherholt3

Quote habbyfan:

Sharon went to him to-day,I also saw Summer examine the lipstick she was puzzled by the shade and the spoiler for to-morrow's CDN...Sharon goes to see Jack at the hospital ... I think they may start to put things together.

Can you mark this as a *SPOILER* i should not be posting these.

Sorry I didn't see it as a spoiler I was just asking a question

#9   2013/07/25 06:46PM
    alanadz

Quote cards1:
    Quote weatherholt3:

Kind of,

The front of SID

Nick/Sharon

IDK did you read the whole SID, because I didn't, I skimmed when I saw the cover, what was the story off the front that had a picture that looked like Stacy Hadik (ex, emily, ex Patty) that said, "another new character, it's all secretive!"

I would not be surprised if it's SH. Not at all. I figured out what one of those twist would be long ago. I was very surprised when SC said it would be a long time before Nick found out the truth. The way the story is written, either Sharon will fall apart and confess or someone will figure out what happened.

#10   2013/07/25 06:52PM
    cards1

Quote alanadz:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote weatherholt3:

Kind of,

The front of SID

Nick/Sharon

I would not be surprised if it's SH. Not at all. I figured out what one of those twist would be long ago. I was very surprised when SC said it would be a long time before Nick found out the truth. The way the story is written, either Sharon will fall apart and confess or someone will figure out what happened.

I agree I don't think it will be that long, ( I hope not) and yes I do think Nick will tell something not sure what he will tell, JM..said in that article "he don't know if his character Nick will be able to forgive her, for taking away his child, but this is a he11 of a story and there are more explosive moments to come"

I think it will come out because the writers seem hell bent on a Summer/Kyle love story.

I feel really bad for Jack when this comes out.

I am curious to know if that was SH, I will look more closely tomorrow. I thought she was a good actress.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list