List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Phyllis is going to die?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Phyllis is going to die?

Started by SoapKat at 2013/07/24 08:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 02:13PM, Views: 4751, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 08:30PM
    Do you think Phyllis is going to die?
    SoapKat

I know the actress who plays her is leaving the show. And if her character does get killed off then that would suck because I was really starting to like her.

#2   2013/07/24 08:58PM
    Re: Do you think Phyllis is going to die?
    StinkyCat

Quote SoapKat: I know the actress who plays her is leaving the show. And if her character does get killed off then that would suck because I was really starting to like her.

Rumor has it the roll of Phillis Newman has been recast. So we will probably see someone come out of rehab that looks like Phyllis.

#3   2013/07/24 09:09PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote StinkyCat:
    Quote SoapKat: I know the actress who plays her is leaving the show. And if her character does get killed off then that would suck because I was really starting to like her.

Rumor has it the roll of Phillis Newman has been recast. So we will probably see someone come out of rehab that looks like Phyllis.

nooooooooooooooooooo

#4   2013/07/24 09:21PM
    SilverQueen

OMG Not looking forward to that. So, Phyllis isn't going to die. She would be better off dying, if they think they can find another actress that plays Phyllis better than MS. That's a joke. I'll fast forward through the new actress scenes. That really bl@##ws.

#5   2013/07/24 09:58PM
    Yrfan46

We can adapt to a new Phyllis but I hope they don't get rid of the character. When Ashley was recast years ago, I actually liked the new one more.

#6   2013/07/24 10:29PM
    Bubblebliss

According to MS, the character is not being killed off! I haven't heard anything in regards to a recast either....I've watched this show on and off for many years and started watching full time when Sandra Nelson played Phyllis...she did a good enough job but I wasn't familiar with MS's Phyllis at all, so it was weird to me at first when MS came back to the role... It took me some time to get used to her but she won me over!! Although now it would be hard for me to accept a different actress playing the part I think the character of Phyllis is too important to just be absent from the screen!

#7   2013/07/30 09:45AM
    Karmonkarol

I'm so done if this Phylis leaves

#8   2013/07/30 09:52AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote StinkyCat:

That's a rumor. There is not one proof they are recasting Phyllis. The zombie should die for what she did to our beautiful Christine & Paul.

#9   2013/07/30 09:55AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote SilverQueen: OMG Not looking forward to that. So, Phyllis isn't going to die. She would be better off dying, if they think they can find another actress that plays Phyllis better than MS. That's a joke. I'll fast forward through the new actress scenes. That really bl@##ws.

There is still a chance she may die. Jack just told Adam she may never wake up. No one at this time know what is coming only the insiders. I hope she does. I never want her back on my favorite show.

#10   2013/07/30 09:59AM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Karmonkarol: I'm so done if this Phylis leaves

I can not believe anyone will stop watching over one leaving the show. I think it's silly. I will not stop watching if Sharon left.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list